Mystery

Laxus's P.O.V

"I'm so tired," I said. "If you're the master, you'll need to do this paperworks everyday," gramps said. Suddenly, I saw (your name) at the door. "(you're name)! Why are you here?" I asked, surprised. "Did anyone give you a something like a letter?" she asked. "Now that you mention it, there is," I said. I went to a shelf and took a letter. "here,"I said as I gave her the letter. "Do you know who gave you this?" she asked. "Can't tell you. It's for us to know and for you to find out," i said. "Us?" she said, confused. "Me and Gramps," I said with a smirk. "Fine," she said as she leave the room. "she'll find him," gramps said. "I know," I said to gramps.

Reader's P.O.V

To: (your name)

Go to Sunway Park. You'll find someone there.

                                 Love: Mystery 

I went to the park and I saw Wendy there. I ran towards Wendy. " (Your name)!" she said. She gave me a letter. " Sorry (your name). Bye!" she said and ran. I read the letter she gave me.

To: (your name)

Go to your favourite place in Fiore and find an orange leaf tree.

                                  Love: Mystery 

"Who is this mystery?" I said to myself. I went to my favourite spot in all of Fiore, the meadow near the park. After I found that orange leaf tree, I saw a chest. I opened it and saw another letter and a glass cup. I read the letter.

To:(your name)

Find Mira and give her the cup.

                                    Love: Mystery

I went to the guild and found Mira. I gave her the glass cup and she got a shock. She gave me another letter.

To:(your name)

Go home.

                                        Love:Mystery