Chapter 8~ Breaking the News

~Dipper POV~

I wake up to find Bill sitting on the bed. I realize there are clothes everywhere, and i'm sadly reminded of why Bill is human. No more dream demon. He smiles when he sees that i'm awake. "Morning, sleeping beauty." I blush. "I thought that you were gonna visit me all the time in my dreams." His face dropped, and i regret saying that. "I couldn't. The power was gone. I can't even read minds." My face lost all colour, and my stomach grumbled. "Is breakfast ready?" "Yea. Hungry?" I nod and head downstairs. "Hey, should we tell them?" Tell who what? "Mabel can't know." "Not that. Who I am. To the Stan twins." Oh. I shrug. It's up to him. His choice. A huge choice.

~Bill POV~

He shrugs. I know they'll want proof. I'm glad I have some magic left. We go to breakfast, and I bring it up cautiously. "I heard that Bill Cipher is stuck as a human." Ford looked absolutely appalled. "H-How do you know that?" Great. Time to admit defeat. "I know what he looks like. He has short,yellow hair with black highlights, and pale skin. He has a hoodie with a t-shirt and bluejeans on, but he would rather be himself." I snap my fingers and wear my original outfit. Ford is struck, Shooting star is worried, and Stan seems shocked. Pine tree tells them everything except for us."He told us after we asked and you said yes, and he ran in before I could say no. After we left last summer, he wanted an enemy. So he tried to summon an angel, but ended up turning human. All he could find is that he would slowly loose his powers. All he can do is summon." They take it all in. I try to change into my hoodie, but i can't. I'm just a human. The dream demon is dead. Pine tree saw me snap my fingers. I nodded. Even if I can't read his mind, I know what he's thinking. Is it gone? So i said yes. "My power just faded." I mumbled. Even though they were loud, they still heard me. "You're human?" I was shocked that Ford was the one to ask. I nodded. I could cry. I was scared. Worried. Embarrassed. I just want to be who I am. But I can't. I'm not a triangle. And I could scream. I loved someone. I had feelings. For the first time. And i'm lost. "Excuse me."