Meeting for the first time.

Third person POV:
' Naruto comes home today , I can't wait , How much have he grown , or is he the same naruto ?' Thought a pink haired kunoichi.
" Hey Sakura !" yelled a voice.
' Naruto..' Sakura thought turning around to see konohamaru and his friends.

" Oh , hi guys , wassup." She said disappointed that's it not naruto.

" Are you going to the gates to wait for brother Naruto ?" Moegi asked

" Yeah , wanna come with ?" Sakura questioned.

" Hai !" They shouted then went along with sakura the the front gates.

When they got to the gates , they seen the two gates keepers kotetsu and Izumo. " Hey , guys , any signs of Naruto arrival ?" Sakura asked .

" Yeah , him and Master jiraiya just arrived a minute ago." Izumo said.

Konohamaru, Moegi & Udoen gasped " Brother Naruto back !" And they ran inside the village , Sakura thanked Kotetsu and Izumo and ran after the kids.

' Where are you Naruto...' Sakura thought .

Konohamaru & his friends stop at a pole and look up & Sakura did too to see Naruto Uzumaki standing there with his arms crossed looking over the village .

" Brother Naruto !" Konohamaru shouted excitedly.
Naruto looked down and smiled .

" Naruto.... Welcome Back !" Sakura screamed smiling to see her teammate after 2 and half years.

Naruto jumped down until he was by sakura and them.
Then Jiraiya appeared " So this is where you disappear of too ." Jiraiya said

" Naruto , you grown up a lot and look stronger than before." Sakura complimented.
" Thanks , I learn a lot of new justus and a lot more stuff ." Naruto beamed.

" So, Naruto ... Have I changed into a woman ?" Sakura asked

Naruto looked closely " Hmmm... Nope you look the same !" He smiled .

Jiraiya sighed ' oh boy ' he thought.

" N..NARUTOOO " Sakura yelled hitting him on the head .

" Oww , Sakura channn .." Naruto whined .
" Brother Naruto , I learn a new justu , look !" Konohamaru yelled " Sexy no justsu !" And he transformed in a new girl with clouds around 'her' private parts.
Then he changed back .
" Hehe , How was that ?" Konohamaru asked .
" Konohamaru , I don't do stuff like that anymore. " Naruto said seriously.
' Hmm, He really have changed ..' Sakura thought smiling .

" I can it so much better than you , Sexy no bunshin justsu !" Naruto yelled and a whole bunch of 'Narukos' appeared.
Sakura got furious. " Grrrr .... You Really Haven't Changed !" Sakura yelled punching Naruto. And he flew . " Brother Narutoo !" Konohamaru and friends yelled running after him.

----------------------- Next Sence--------------------

" So , How is the research coming along ." Asked the fifth hokage of the leaf , Tsunade senju.

" Its coming along smoothly , I just how to figure out how to read it and what it means and why orochimaru had it ." A red haired girl replied.

" Find out more stuff about it then report back to me - ." Tsunade was cut off by the door being slammed open " Grandma Tsunade, I'm back !" A blonde haired boy yelled walking in until a girl with sword came in fast motion and hold her sword to his neck.