20:Jealous for mentality?

After a week the spring break finally ended. I know I said finally ended because you could imagine how mine and Alex's spring break would have gone.....

Our days were getting better. We were trying our best for each other.

I was almost ready for school and as usual Alex was in the car.
I had hot chocolate and cookies for breakfast and got in the car.

"I'll drive", Alex commanded. I rolled my eyes and got in the passenger seat.
In 10 minutes we reached school. Yes early because Alex drives very fast.

Alex never walked with me in school he thought it was embarrassing.

The walk in the corridor was so strange there was hardly anyone.
Is it a holiday?
No everybody must be in the labs and classes.

Finally! My group came.

"Are you okay?", Edward, Parker, Jacob, Chloe, Sophia all asked at once.
I nodded.
I kept on walking but they wouldn't let me. Sophia came in front of me and I bumped into her. "What happened? Why are you guys so worried?", I crossed my arms.

They were standing with shock in their eyes. "You're saying nothing happened? Your mom da-", Chloe said and I interrupted.

"I don't want to talk about it", I sternly said. There was clear hurt in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I know this is not me but please guys understand I-", I stopped.

"Please let me go on with my life", I closed my eyes and sighed.

"And that's the thing about you. You let go if anything happens. That's what I love about you", Jacob said.

"You're saying this in front of Sophia", I gave him a pay the consequences now look.
He turned to look at Sophia, she pretended to be angry.

"What did you just say?", She asked.
"Oh come 'on! You know I love you more than anything else!", Jacob said going closer to Sophia.

Jacob knew she was going to punch him in the stomach.
He came more closer to her and gave her a quick kiss.
"Meet you at lunch", he said and ran away before Sophia could punch him.

We all laughed as Sophia ran after him.

Then I turned to look and Parker and Chloe also started.

Gross sight!

"Hey guys go get a room!", I shouted at them.

Edward and me were left alone in the corridor.
In an awkward silence.
Edward broke it.

"Sandra, mom dad have invited you and Alex for dinner at home tonight. Hope you'll come?", he asked.

"Um y-yes okay", I smiled.

We headed to the lab.
The teacher was not there yet and only we were in the lab.

"Edward? Why isn't anybody present here?", I confusingly asked.
"you forgot everybody is at home studying.At least that's what the teacher's think.", Edward proudly said.
I chuckled.

"Hi", a familiar voice called from behind.
We both turned to look and there was this blondie standing in her high heels. She was wearing a short dress with dark red lipstick. Not allowed in this school at all.
When I saw her face I stopped dead.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME
ELEANOR IS NOT COMING BACK TO RUIN MY LIFE

"I'm Eleanor",she said.
Edward was going for a hand shake but she hugged him. She rubbed her heels slightly against Edward's leg.