First kiss (Matt Smith)

AN
Listen to Crazy for you by Adele.
This is like a small idea I had its before he was famous you both were on the last few days of senior year about to finish school so ENJOY

I was at school it was my second to last day of having school I was leaning on the lockers looking around watching other's walk by I was waiting for my best friend Matt Smith we have been friends since 6th grade.
I usally waited for Matt at the lockers to go to lunch and then walk home together since he lived in front of me.

When Matt finally came he was acting a bit odd whenever I bit a pice of my pizza I could feel his eyes on me it didnt really bother me since I had a bit of a crush on him. When we got out of school and walked home we both talked about geeky things.

Next day...

It was oficaly my last day of school we didnt do anything just chill walk around school.
I was at the lockers checking my Instagram until I heared foot steps walk up to me.
I looked up from my phone and saw Matt but he slammed me on the lockers as he kissed me sweetly I kissed back as I felt his hands go around my waist, I pulled away as I stared into his light green eyes as he wispered I love you in my ear.
It was when I knew I would spend the rest of my life with him.