Chapter 1 : Bus Ride with (Friend's Name)

(Name) is just sleeping peacefully in her (Favorite Color) king sized bed (Me : Bet you were'nt expecting reader-chan to be rich,are'nt ya? :) Well you guess wrong ) when she was rudely waken up by an evil alarm clock (*le gasp* LOL~!)
* BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* (Name) groaned in her sleep while trying to shut off the annoying alarm clock (Me : Gurl or guy....*sweatdrops*,I know your fucking pain by that evil alarm clock *pats shoulder comfortingly* You : Just hurry up already!!!! Me : *sighs* Fine,Let's continue to our god-damn story!!!) When the gorgeous maiden finally shut the god-damn alarm clock she was wide awake . (Name) heaves a heavy sigh "Good morning,World....." She ready all her things she will need in Gakuen just like her : Lunch Box , Books , Notebooks , Phone , Art Supplies or etc. She ready her self a bath and slowly slide in the normal temperature of her bath-tub...After she finish she dressed her self in she ran to her besties house , (Best freind's Name) , The most popular girl in their school (No! She is not one of those barbie doll's in those movies.... She's popular because of her cuteness and niceness) She'd been always there for (Name) they are so close you can call them sisters . (Freind's Name) was already there waiting for her humming a song called (It's a japanese song) . The bus finally came and they enter the bus . All of them offering (Freind's Name) a seat by their sides but she just politely decline them saying ' I have (Name) here with me ' That cause them to glare at the beatiful maiden while the popular boys (If you know who this is I need you to comment who these boys are,mkay?) are planning something for their (slutty) girlfreinds (Honestly,they like (Name) because of her smartness,cuteness and all of her but they can't afford losing their popularity) . The Freinds finally found a seat and they talk silently.....(Name) just could'nt wait for school (NOTE : DID YOU HEAR THE SARCASM?!)....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note : Hello guys it's me Alice hope you enjoy all of this things that I wrote cause others say it's my stories are crappy non-sense....*sniffs* So sorry if it's too short for you guys,okay?....Bye...