Prologue

In the beginning there is only darkness no light nor object can be seen. After centuries an egg appear the egg is shinning brightly and explode and light is seen in darkness and the shell is turned into stars and a four winged child is seen. That child was Chaos, Chaos has a mismatched eyes one is blue other is violet, Chaos has a waist leghnt silver hair.

At Chaos is happy he plays with the star, Chaos create more star. As days pass Chaos is full grown adult and Chaos felt like something is missing, and an unknown emotion crash to Chaos. Chaos does not what is this emotion so Chaos roam around the space and think what is missing.

Then Chaos suddenly came up with an idea, Chaos gather all the stars around the space and form a super giant star and with one blow it explode and form the universe. Inside the universe Chaos can see his creation  seven dimension is formed each has own stars planet sun and moon each with beautiful environement.

As Chaos began to feel the loneliness so Chaos created the Gods and Goddesses. At first they all were jubilant and there is always peace but as century past they always Forget about Chaos the Creator. And until one day they eternally forgotten the existence of Chaos.

So Chaos remark to them "Let destruction come to my creation and let be peace only last a short period of time" As Chaos said it the Titan invade all the dimension and ruled by Cronus the son of Chaos creation. And Chaos final remark "I will be with you but will never be seen by anyone"