Chapter 1

One day in winter. There was a little girl who sat under the tree. She looked people around her. She saw all of her friends came with their parents.

Today was her graduation day. She will graduate from elementary school. She though It will be a happy day. But it wasnt. She envied with her friend , because she can not invite anyone . Her grandmother was old enough, she is no longer strong enough to walk.

She occasionally hiding behind a tree , so that the others cant see her. She was crying , and she doesnt like it if someone saw her cry. She doesnt like to be pitied.

"Bomi-ah, the ceremony has already start" her teacher approach her with a smile. She wiped bomi's tears before she took her to the auditorium.

"Dont be sad, i will be here for you" she said and bomi just nodded. They walked into the auditorium. Her teacher dragged her to sat with her. The ceremony started.

Bomi POV

"I think i will go home now. Gomawo for accompany me" i said when the others left. Mrs jung knew i wont left before the others left. I can be miss my parents if i saw all of them happily interacted with their parents when they went out.

"Okay! Be carefull" she patted my head and left me. After that, I went out from school. My house wasnt far from school. It just 10 minutes. So i just have to walk.

I saw our shop doors open from far. Yeah, We had a flower shop. But this is very strange, is not usually grandma opened the door of the shop in the winter.

I'm more curious and ran inside. I saw a mother with her son were helping my grandma who lying on the floor. I rushed towards them.

"Excuse me! Whats happening?" I asked her but she wasnt answer. I looked at my grandma who lying on the cold floor and looked back at her. "I told you! What happened with my grandma?!" I asked her again almost yelled.

"Mianhae, i dont know too whats happening before. When i came, your grandma already lying on the floor" she said while stared at me with teary eyes. "Dont worry your grandma will okay. I already call ambulance, they will come here asap" i started crying and try to wake her up. But she doesnt open her eyes or move.

Suddenly ambulance arrived and took my grandma to the hospital. "You can go with me. I will accompany you until your grandma wake up" she said while went into her car. I went in too, and sat in the back with her son beside me.

When on the way to the hospital, i cant keep calm. I was worried with my grandma. She was the one i have, i dont want her to leave me now. I'm not ready.

"Btw, whats your name? And can you give me your parents number? I will call them when we reached hospital" she asked.

"My name is yoon bomi. And i dont have parents" i said. she looked surprise when she heard i dont have parents.

"N-no no no! I mean.. my mom died when i was child. And i lost contact with my dad who live in japan" i added.

"Ahh mianhae bomi-ah! I dont mean to ask you and you can call me mrs. Byun"

"Gwaenchana. I used to it" i tried to smile and stared at the window again. Suddenly i felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked at him. But he wasnt speak anything, just pulled me into a hug.

We were hug each other until we reached hospital. I went out from the car and rushed to the emergency room. Mrs byun and her son followed me behind.

"Doctor! How about my grandma? Is she okay?!" I asked the doctor after he come out from the room. "Mianhae, I 've been trying hard. she seemed to be left cold for too long. Because she is old, so she could not last long"

I felt the time stop. I didnt say anything and try to understand the words he was saying. "My grandma could not be dead , she's just sleeping ! You should check it again" i held his shirt tightly. I can not believe my grandma would leave me. "You have to let her go" he patted my shoulder and talked to mrs byun.

I was crying hard now. I dont care if everyone saw me crying. I do not care if they feel sorry for me. I just cant accept this. I just had a grandmother, but now I dont have anybody else.

I felt someone sitting next to me. It was him. "Dont hold your tears, just cry. Dont worry to be alone, i will be here for you" he rubbed my cheeks. Made me cry more harder.

-oOo-

A

uthor POV

Bomi was in mrs byun's car now. She took her home. When their reached her house, bomi went straight out and thanked mrs byun.

"Eomma, can you wait a little bit? I want to say goodbye" she nodded. Then he went out from car and ran towards bomi.

"Wait a minute!" He grabbed her hand. She stared at him expressionless.

"Dont be sad! You know i told you i will be here for you. I will come here again. So you're not alone" he smiled and hugged her tighly.

She tried to smiled back at him and nodded. "Okay, i have to go home now" he waved his hand and went into the car. But before he closed the door. I yelled. "Whats your name?!"

"My name is....."