"I Love You..."

Ashton

I made my way to Calum's street and since Laura said she was in his street I will just go straight to Calum's.

I made my way out of the car and knocked on the door.

As soon as I finished knocking Luke opened the door.

"Aye Ashton.. What's up?"

"Uh I-I am coming to get Laura" that was weird.

"Uh she just stormed out of the house crying, hope you have good luck on finding her" what?

"Oh okay , Bye Luke!" I waved at him and made my way to my car.

I need to call Laura.

Soon she answered.

"Laura where are you?"

"I don't know, I feel dizzy and I'm really cold, I need you Ashton" she needs me.

I made my way through Calum's street and tried my hardest to find Laura.

Suddenly I saw a girl sitting at the she of the street crying and curled up on her knees. I got out of the car and it was Laura.

"Laura?"

"Oh A-Ashton I'm glad y-you are h-here" she said while crying.

I don't like seeing her like this and I know I shouldn't say this right now but she looks beautiful even when she is crying. I love her but she has Calum. I am still wondering what happened? Why she is sad?

"Laura I am here for you, I will get you home safe and tomorrow if you want we can talk" I really wanted to comfort her right now but I don't think it's a great idea.

I took her inside my car and gave her my big as jacket I had in the car and turned on the air conditioner to a temperature of 28 degrees.

"A-Ashton please s-stay with me t-tonight p-please" she wanted me to comfort her?

"Laura I don't think that a great idea, I mean you have your boyf-"

"He is not my boyfriend, we broke up" I guess I just found out why she is sad.

"Oh... Laura I'm sorry, I didn't know.. If you want to hang out then that's totally fine for me, I mean only if you wa-"

"Yes Ashton I need you right now more than anything"

"Okay I will take you home and we can hang out"

We were now home and she got changed into more comfortable and warmer clothes.

Right now I was laying next to her on her bed while trying to find something on Netflix, it was dead silence but I decided to break it.

"So uh can I know what happened?"

"Uh long or short story?" Maybe something really bad happened between Calum and her.

"Short please" short was easier.

"Well I walked into Calum's room, there was a bra, we had a fight, he said Lilly was there but nothing happened, I didn't believe him, we had a fight again and we ended things" Calum will never do that, we wouldn't cheat on Laura, especially with Lilly.

"Laura, don't worry you will be alright and I know Calum wouldn't do anything like that to you, I am here for you and if you want to talk about this more I am here" I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Ashton, I am really glad I have you"

"I love you..." I finally got it out of my chest tonight but I don't know if I should of said it or not.

I hope that doesn't ruin anything between us.

----------------------------

Authors Note

This literally took me 1 hour to write 😂 I was not concentrating at all.

Anyways thank you guys so much! Don't forget to share this story and vote for it as well.

If you want to follow my Instagram : @rominaavocado

Thank you guys! ❤️