Starting the match for Arife!!!

Melike's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was wiping myself off because Arife spit(Me:some Melike:Shut up! Me:Y-yes Ma'am!) her drink on me. But at the same time I just  couldn't take my eyes from what was happening. Ayesha's face was ever so close to his that if they move a bit more closer than they would chu~! Everyone EVERYONE  was staring so eager to know what was gonna happen next. I started to wipe my clothes even quicker tho my eyes stayed on what was happening.

Jessica's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was searching my bag for my camera. Then...finally it came into my hands. I took  it out and kept taking pictures. 

Ayesha's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could feel everyone staring at me. The boy was blushing madly. Then I whispered in his ear"Is your name Jeremiah?" and then I backed off and sat on my chair. Then I just started to laugh. Then suddenly I heard a loud Bang! next to me. I stopped laughing and turned around to see Arife with her face shoved into the table."Ayesha you idiot!" Jessica throw her camera at my head. I rubbed my head."What did I do?!" I rubbed my head I think there's a lump now. "First off you should have gone in for the kiss!!You were so close!!!"Jessica bit her bottom lip to stop her from crying at us not becoming canon."Second off you scared Arife. She thought you were gonna guess wrong and you 2 would have to be friends for a day! Now your the one who is gonna take her to my office.I'll come later so just with her and take your lunch. Now go!"I placed my lunch and Arife's lunch in her hand. Then made Arife put her arm around my neck and dragged her to the nurse's office.

Timeskip
~~~~~~~~~

I placed the Arife on the one of the nurse's bed. I was placing her lunch next to her.She woke up."H-huh?Ayesha!?""What's your problem?"I continued placing her lunch next to me but it was hard because my lunch was mixed up with hers."W-what are you doing in my room?!"She screamed and then covered herself with the covers.I sweatdropped. "Your room?"She looked around and then realized that it wasn't her room. "How did I get here?""I dragged you here, btw(by the way) Jessica will come soon to check on you. So eat your lunch."I explained to her."Why are you still here doe?You can leave now."She asked"Jess I can't leave till she gets here."I sat on the chair next the nurse's bed.We ate our lunch in silence for a while until Arife started a convo.  We seemed to agree on a lot of things and got a long well whenever no one was there. It was easy to make her laugh. We kept talking and giggling. After a while Jessica entered and I left to go to our last class of the day. "Okay guys. See ya later!"I waved at them and walked to class.

Timeskip
~~~~~~~~~~

I was leaving and then saw Jeremy and Moe with Arife. I walked up to them ans asked"Hey guys!What's wrong? Why are you guys fighting?""On Wednesday next week!"Jeremy said with stars in his eyes."We're gonna finally have the soccer match you better be there!"Moe pointed at me"We're gonna win for sure!Just you wait!"With that Moe and Jeremy talked about the match.I walked over to Arife and of course she hated that the soccer match was gonna happen."Why are you sad?I thought you were good at sports and enjoyed it.Be happy!"I smiled. She sighed"It's only happening so the winner can get a kiss from me."She touched her lips"Don't be sad.It could be a draw and remember I'm gonna decide what happens!"I tried to cheer her up"That's another reason why I don't want it to happen."She said coldly. It hurt"Painful...Well I did say I would go easy on you remember?"She looked at me shocked."Seriously?!"A smile formed on her face"Nahh I would totally go and break a promise!"She rolled her eyes"Whatever.Well my way home is this way see ya later at school!"She waved at me. I just realized I walked all the way from school while talking to her.Well my house was in front of my face. I walked over to the front door and rang the bell and waited.No answer. I then kept ringing the bell over and over again until I hear someone scream from inside the house"Ayesha you idiot!If you ring it again I will kill you!"I rang the bell again.The door opened and an angry mum stood there.She just let me in and I went to my room.

Pretty soon I fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao guys I just realized all the previous chapter were all on the same day!

Anywayyy Thanks for reading! See ya in the next chapter! Words: 785 Yay see ya laterz Guyz & Gurlz!