T.A.H (2) - Wyatt Blue

................................................................................................

T.A. H (2) - Wyatt Blue (POV)

Life is too short, so live your life to the fullest..every second of your life just treasure it.

- William Shakespeare

................................................................................................

"What were the banana's last words before he ran away from the cops?"

 A glint of mischief twinkled in Warren's eyes. He'd been telling lame jokes to Claudia ever since we arrived at Mason's house to set up for the party. It was no secret that he had a playful crush the size of Asia on Claudia.

I guessed as brothers we had the same taste in women. He had taken a liking to her ever since we started dating and I could definitely see why.

 The way she tossed her golden hair over her shoulder had no faults. She was poised, drenched with elegance and had won every Little Miss Vestwood Pageant as a kid. She also banked the body of a goddess.

 Then there's her smile that could brighten up the entire planet. She's beautiful in every way imaginable. I still to this day didn't have a single clue of how I landed myself with her.

 She tapped her chin playfully then finally slumped her shoulders in defeat, "I don't know. What were they, Warren?" The eight year old paused for a dramatic effect before letting the words escape -

"Time for me to split!"

 Claudia instantly broke out into a fit of fake laughter that was so skilled and perfect that you'd assume she'd just been told the funniest joke ever.

Did I mention she was an amazing actress?  

Warren joined in on the laughter which eventually subsided when the party king himself, my best friend Mason called him from upstairs. He took to the stairs, hopping them two by two.

 Once the coast was clear, I shook my head and turned to face her. "You're too nice. You know that, right?"

She smiled and handed me a stack of red cups. "Hey, that one was actually funny. Way better than yesterday's 'What did the vegetables say at the party?' "

I smirked and shoved one of the red cups in the air  -"Lettuce turnip the beet!"

She laughed naturally and gave me a quick peck on the cheek that even though I've felt it a million times still leaves my cheek stinging and never wanting her to leave my side.

Just as I'm about to comment on how the owner of the house should be assisting us more, he enters the room. Speak of the devil in a green football jersey, white T, and camo pants.

"Not gonna lie. The kid has potential. I'll give him that. " Mason's flips his hat backwards and hops up on the counter. "With a little more practice, he can be the next Jerry Seinfeld or something."

I make my way over to the pool sticks and place them carefully on the wall. I have no idea why I bother to arrange them though. Every party they either end up broken in half, missing or some random drunk guy is somehow using one as a pogo stick. "Lying is a damn sin, Holmes and you know it."

A head of short blonde hair joins the conversation, easily recognizable as my other best friend Sage. "So is sitting on your ass while your best friends do all the work getting your party organized." He says, yanking Mason's arm so hard that it pulls him off the counter.