CONTEST!!!

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED A LONG TIME AGO. SORRY FOR NOT HAVING TIME AT THAT MOMENT TO JUDGE THE WINNERS SO I HOPE THE NEXT CONTEST IS BETTER! BY EEE AND SORRY AGAIN.

Yay this is my  first contest! ^^  So u have two choices in what to draw.

1. Water creature for example a mermaid

2. Ur favorite animal

It can be in any style u like,colored and uncolored, digital and on paper. The only thing u need to do is to sign on it.
Anyone can join even if they think they suck like SentToWish xD

U know other things like u have to tag me or PM me and it has to be ur work no copying blahblahblah.....

THE PRIZES :

1. Place :

-a vote and comment to  every chapter of any book of urs max three (ur choice)

-true critics on ur stories

-a follow( if I am not following u already xD)

-drawing of any anime/cartoon character u want dedicated to u (if u want of course xD)

-a small story or one shot about anything u like

2. Place:

-a vote and comment to every chapter of one of ur books (ur choice)

-a follow

-true critics on ur book

-dedicated drawing to u

3. Place:

-a vote to every chapter of one of ur books (my choice)

-a follow

I know prizes suck but I tried haha ^^ well good luck everyone who want to join.

I REPEAT: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A GREAT ARTIST OR A PERSON THAT DRAWS( YOU KNOW WHO U ARE XD)

THE DEAD LINE IS: ..... EHHHH......ON.....HMMM...... 29 SEPTEMBER 2015. I HOPE IT IS OKAY

FOR PEOPLE WHO LIVE FAR AWAY AT MINE IS 13 SEPTEMBER SO YOU HAVE 16 DAYS OR 2 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS!