Hayama Akira x Reader

Has anyone else noticed that if you move Ha part from Hayama to the end, you get Yamaha.

Yeah.

Wierd huh?

Remember to comment should I make more ;)

Why not, right? Am I right?
No? K then... ;D

And sorry for my bad english beforehand.

Enjoy: I guess ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*(incert your ring tone)-*

"Hello." You answered your phone a bit lazily.

You had just woke up and started to make breakfast for the other polarstar members.

"Is it (y/n)? Akira here. Did I wake you up?" You hear the tired voice of this handsome moron.

Not that you dislike him, but sometimes you wonder why he chose to befriend you.

He has been your friend for a month now. From the moment you visited Jun-sensei.

"Nah. You know I wake up every morning at 5 a.m.((go woth it))" You answer while thinking what to serve for breakfast.

"Oh yeah." Comes his back to normal voice. Looks like his not tired anymore.

You just visited your mothers best friend and asked some stuf about curry.

Jun-sensei went on a rampage and Hayama-kun ((wich name is his first name? I really don't get how you know how to recognice wich is the first- and wich the last name)) took the moment to befriend you.

"I'll take a shower and get ready. Think about what we're making for breakfast. See you in 20 minutes."

"Ok. Take your time." And you shut the phone.

For a month now. He has called you every morning. Then he usualy comes over and helps you make breakfast for the others.

For real, your starting to have a crush on him.

Not that you had any hope on him.

He's one of the better chefs here. And the hotest. He has a fangirl group. (;^;)

And to be honest with yourself, you can't cook as good as the others and you don't even look that cute nor smexy.((I know you beautyful))

From nowhere, something cold touches your shoulders.

"Meep!!!" You let out a small squeal. Akira starts lauching like crazy behind you.

"What the heck was that sound!" He says out of breath after a while of laughing.

He always gets you. "That's not wery nice, Hayama-san." You saing pouting and turning his way.

Akira just found that cute, even if he didn't say it out loud. The voices you let out when you get jumpscared are just adorable for him.

You are the shy type of person.

You really don't talk if someone doesn't first come to speak to you. And normaly no one did.

Usualy no one speaks to you. Only friend you have at school are the Polar star members.

They were even a bit over protective with you cause of your horrible luck.

For real.

You got slipped over nothing while carrying a cake really slowly and the cake hat a teacher who slipoed over a can of tomato sauce that fell from the table just a moment before and hits his head.