One

o n e

Today just wasn't Louis Tomlinson's day, was it? First he had to wake up late, no taxi's picking him up so he had to walk to work, and of course f-cking hybrids were everywhere, some trying to touch him, some trying to rub against him.

He hated them. Every single one of them. Oh, how they were so overrated.

They weren't even cute in his eyes, just very, very creepy. What kind of human decided to have sexual intercourse with a damn cat? Or that's how Louis thought they were created, though it wasn't confirmed yet.

"Shoo." Louis scoffed, jumping away from a young one, maybe six or seven years old, looking at him with wide brown eyes that almost made him soften up. Almost. The thing still had ears and a tail so he was still weird. Where was its mother, anyway?

He glanced around quickly, hoping someone would pick the hybrid up soon because he had to go to work right now. He was already late as it is. Why didn't he just leave it? Because the mans not that cruel.. all the time.

Once a female came in sight and grabbed the young boy, he practically ran off, moving a fast pace to get to his work place. With a glance of his watch, he actually did start running, hoping that he wasn't going to be b-tched at.

By the time he arrived, it was already an hour since he was supposed to be in. He should've just called in sick instead because this is just ridiculous.

The lady at the front desk gave Louis a flirty filled smile, which he ignored. Usually, he'd be the one to flirt back like the douche he was, and then just work.

Nobody noticed that the man was extra late so he got right to work.

»»»»»»»»»»»»

You could say that Louis was in a much happier mood... But only because it was the end of the day and he didn't have work for four days after that. He lied and said he was going to his family's for the holidays. No, he doesn't like his family.

A taxi stopped in front of him when he held his hand out in the air and he jumped in, telling the driver where to go. No sooner, they stopped in front of his house.

You know, he wasn't always this way. Hating everything he came across. His family made him that way, and it doesn't really bother him much, only sometimes.

It was the typical 'my father left, now my mothers in a depression and won't take care of her kids properly' kind of thing.

Every time they'd go to school, kids make fun of them for messy hair, stained clothes and old, warn out shoes. If it were up to Louis, he'd take his sisters in (because he actually did love them, despite everything he says) but none of them were eighteen yet.

He handed the man a twenty dollar bill and stepped out of the taxi cab, putting in the passcode to the gates. Yes, he had a gate covering around his home.

He was rich, but that's not the reason. These crooks come around trying to break in houses and he didn't need that.

When the metal opened, he moved in before typing in a passcode to close it again. He took a glance at the household and frowned. He didn't like to admit this but he felt lonely at times in a big empty house. He would've gotten a smaller house but of course, he's a show off.

But one thing for sure is that it wasn't safe to have the house mostly made of glass. It showed off a lot, another reason for the gates. He whisked a bit, walking down the pathway to the home before stopping in his tracks, seeing a person curled up in his step shaking.

Correction, a hybrid on his step, shaking. You could see that his ears were down flat against his head, meaning he was ether irritated, sad, or scared, and his tail was pushed in between his legs. One question stood out in front of others and that was, how the hell did that thing manage to get in here.