Chapter 1

"Brook come help load the truck." The mom says coming into my room.
"I'll be right there." I say and she walks back downstairs.
"I have to go help with the loading, I'll call you later." I say to my friend on the phone.
"Alright, bye."
I hung up the phone, got some of my boxes from my room and took them downstairs to start loading.

After about 3 hours we packed everything. We made our way to the city we were gonna live in. Round Rock, Texas, it's by Austin.

We arrived at our house and it was pretty big, well bigger than our old house.

I walked into the house and I went to pick my room. I picked the second biggest room in the house. Of course my parents got the biggest bedroom, aka the master bedroom.

I started unpacking my stuff until my little brother walked into my room.
"Sissy are we gonna go to school?" My little brother Wyatt said.
"Yes baby boy, soon." I say.
He's 4, and I'm 15. I actually love my little brother, he could get annoying at times but I get over it.

The Next Day

"Okay guys time to get to school!" My mom yelled from downstairs.
Me and my brother ran downstairs and grabbed our backpacks.

We dropped off my brother then finally arrived at my school. It was pretty big actually. I went to the front office and picked up my schedule. I decided to find my locker first. I looked at all the numbers until I finally found mine. I put everything I needed to put in there, in there.
I started walking while looking down at my schedule until I ran into someone.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said as I looked up to a handsome brown eyed, curly haired guy.
"It's alright, make sure you watch where you're goimg. Hey, you new here?" He asked.
"Um yeah." I said.
"Need help around?"
"Oh my god would you do that for me?" I asked.
"Of course. What do you have first?"
"Algebra with Ms.Wilkins."
"Cool I have her right now too."
"That's cool."
"Yeah. Hey I haven't got your name yet."
"Brooklyn Rogers." I say smiling.
"Well I'm Zachary Clayton."
"Zachary, can I call you Zach?" I ask.
"Yeah, everyone does." He says and we both laugh.
"I think we should start heading to class." I say.
"True, let's go." He says and we start walking to the class.

He walks me to my class and stops at the door.
"Thanks Zach." I say.
"No problem." He says.