4

1 week later
Me and Crawford became our close friends again and I am starting to grow feelings for that boy today is his last day for regents he is coming over and we are going to watch Disney movies.He isn't coming until 11:45 so I took a shower at 10:30 and put my hair in a bun,put makeup on(mascara and eyeliner),sweatpants and a T-shirt and organized the movies.
-lion king
-frozen
-jungle book
-brother bear
Then I heard the doorbell ring and someone else got it.I heard my door open and Crawford walked in as I was sliding the DVD to Lion King in the TV I pressed play and got under the covers with Crawford. I soon felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned my whole body only to have Crawford smash his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then be gain to kiss back my hand over to his cheek as he deepened it.

"Blair can I borrow your..."Kristie barged in and stopped when she saw us kissing. I quickly pulled away with a blush on my face.
She laughed "I wanted to know if I could
borrow your charger".I nodded and tossing it to her.She laughed before leaving the room. I turned so I was looking at the TV Crawford was still close during the movie.
"Wanna go out with me"a smile creeped on my face and I nodded he laughed.