Addictions

It's been weeks since I've seen my baby girl Dariyonna , and she has grown up on me. Walking and talking and all of the above.

"Hey daddy",she said smiling looking like her mama.

"Hey baby girl where's your mama? "

"She's in the shower"

"Why you open the door, I could've been a stranger Dari"

"Daddy I saw you walk up the stairs! " she confessed.

"Okay okay", I smiled kissing her cheek.

A few minutes later , Sharon walked downstairs looking mighty good. I wonder where she was going.

"You look hot", I said licking my lips.

"Thanks. How you've been?", she asked putting on her earrings.

"Been good , doing me you know. Going through this divorce ", I shrugged. She covered her mouth, "Omg Derrick you're divorced? How'd that happen? I thought you two were inlove", she said sarcastically.

"We actually were, it's just we got uninterested in eachother.", I shrugged again.

"Oh well sorry ", she shrugged.

"Don't be. I actually wanted a divorce."

She continued doing her make up.
" So where's Damon and Izzy?"
Isabella was Sharon's daughter, her and that nigga Damon daughter. I was kind of hurt when I seen her damn near about to bust at my wedding. I couldn't help but to stare at her during the reception, she was my baby and still is. I love that girl.

"He's on his way to drop her off, he has to work"

"Oh, so you two don't live with eachother? ", I raised and eyebrow.

"No. He has his space and I have mine. Just to give us time to see if marraige is what we really want." She shurgged.

"Sharon you should know if you wanna be married to this man. Are you married to him so you won't have to deal with me?"

She stopped doing her make up and sighed, "Derrick why would you think that?"

I shrugged ,"I don't know I-" the doorbell cut me off.

"Oh, that's them", she smiled rushing to the door.

"Hi mama's baby", she smiles, grabbing Izzy.

I sat there holding Dariyonna in my arms as she watched Peppa Pig.

"She just ate and her clothes and everything is in the bag", she said handbag Sharon the bag.

Damon and I had a stare down I wanted to punch that nigga dead in his face. He's the reason I don't have Sharon anymore. That shit hurts.

"Alright I gotta go to work", he kissed her for a good ten minutes, I cleared my throat and he still didn't break away.

"Okay baby", she said in between kisses.

He chuckled, "I'll see your fine ass later"

She closed the door and took Izzy's jacket and shoes off.

"Really?", I straight faced her.

"What?", she mugged me.

"Y'all just gon kiss right in my damn face?"

She shurgged, "That's my husband. I can kiss him if I want."

"Not in front of me! Don't do that shit no more Sharon I swear!"
"Or what Derrick ?"

"Don't worry about it! " I loved Sharon. I was still in love. Nothing and I mean nothing can keep me away from her. We have a child together , and we should be her main priority.

"When you start growing some balls around here?" I walked behind her feeling on her ass.

"What the hell you mean. And back up Derrick damn."

"Girl you heard me. When you start growing some balls talking back and shit? I like that", I whispered I her ear.

"Derrick come on really? You gon try to fuck me and you know I'm married"

"Fuck yo marraige. I'm where is at", I kissed her and started sucking on her neck. She smelled good. "Let me get a taste", I whispered again.

"Derrick no", she tried to pry away from me but something was telling her not to. I knew she wanted it as bad as I did. I've been craving some Sharon.

"I've been feigning for you baby." I kissed her chest.

I lift her up on the counter and kissed her neck. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her wetness. She did have any panties on, and I smirked.

"Freaky ass", I mumbled against her neck.

"She up and fuck me " she whispered.

We went up stairs and I layed her on the bed.

"I've been waiting for this moment."

She slid her dress of revealing nothing but her naked body.
"This is wrong Derrick ", she said looking into my eyes.

"I know. But it feels so right ", I said sliding my dick into her. She was still tight and wet as ever.

"Ahhh shit", she whined.

My strokes was nice and deep. Just to show her I really missed her.

"I missed you so much baby", I said kissing her forehead.

"Mmmmm, I've missed you too"

And after we made love, I spent the rest of the day with her and she seemed to love my company.