1.

-Sarah's pov-

I walked into the Target with my list in hand. I grabbed a small basket for my few things and headed towards the refrigerated area.

After picking up, 2 things of ice cream, frozen blueberries, and one microwave meal, I worked my way to the crisps aisle. There was a large variety of crisps, pretzels, and granola in front of me.

According to my list I needed one bag of tortilla chips and one bag of Doritos. I grabbed what I needed and placed them in my basket.

The last thing I needed on my list was chocolate milk. I started walking over to the cooler area of the store.

I stopped abruptly looking up to see a boy walking in front of me, towards me. He ran into me and I dropped my basket, the crisps falling onto the ground.

"Oh I'm so sorry... I didn't mean-" He cut himself off after looking up and placing my crisps in the basket.

"Hi. My name's Calum." The dark haired boy said to me, shaking my hand.

"Sarah." You told him, shaking his hand back. "Um I'm sorry, I should have watched where I was going.. it was my fault. I'm sorry." You mumbled, completely hazed by the beautiful boy.

"No no, babe. you're okay." He said placing his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me. "You know what... here." he said pulling out a peice of paper, writing his phone number on it and handing it to me.

I took the small price of paper and placed it in my pocket, nodding and walking away.

I bought my items and drove back home, waiting for the right time to text the boy that goes by the name of Calum.

--------------------------------------------

so this is for - neonhalsey

she's pretty amazing so...

Hope you guys like it

okay bye!

Hot DamnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara