one

BBBRRRIIINNNGGGG

the way that the Bell rang in my ear was just too much to bear, as I woke up from the boring lesson from Mr. Henson. He was my science teacher, and I couldn't be more bored in my entire life, while I was in that class.
I walked out the door and stood there for a second dreading the way the halls were filled with high school kids. God, I hated Mondays. And the fact that I had a huge a black eye from rugby practice Saturday didn't help my confidence.

"Hell, what happen?" I heard as I walked up to my locker and found that my boyfriend was leaning against it. "Practice." I answered, sounding kind of annoyed.

Mostly because I was.

"I'm sorry babe." He said as he proceeded to kiss me. I kissed him back, naturally.

Mostly because he's my boyfriend, and that's what you're suppose to do.

The rest of the day went by as follows, I went to math, after science. Which is actually really irritating. Then I met up with will, my boyfriend, in fire class. As he proceeded to call me by my nickname.

"AYE WHATS UP CAT?"
The only reason he came up with that because he showed up at my house at about 1 am, with cookies and a balloon, and I answered the door in my super comfortable, yet completely embarrassing, hello kitty underwear. Along with a big baggy shirt, that had a logo of guns and roses on it. But my real name is Blair.

I walked up to him, and saw his friend, Ben. Who, I shouldn't say, but is extremely attractive. But he was attractive to anyone, even will agreed to being a little gay for him.
"Jesus christ Blair." He said, as I know he was referring to the huge black eye. "Ya ya I know.... Practice." I said. Will put his arm around me and whispered in my ear, "I think its hot." Then backed away form my ear and gave me the slyest wink a man could give.
God I love that man.

After fire class, I went to pottery, and then walked out the school doors, as the bell rang and kids the filled the hallways once again. I walked to my black jeep, and hopped in. Drove home and fell asleep right when I fell on my bed.