three

*creak*
  "Babe. Cat, wake up. Babe come on, wake up " I hear as I'm beginning to wake up. I look up. It's Will. I then look at the clock, its two am.

   "What the hell Will! It's two o'clock!" I yell.
   "Ya I know, but I was really missing you for some reason. Now get up."

"Ya. Ya. Okay I'm up. God." I roll out of bed and as soon as I get out, he's kissing me. Our lips are so in sync. He smashes me again the wall of my closet and kisses me harder. I back away and I can barely breath.

     "Jesus Will." I say gasping for air.

    "I'm sor-" he smashes his lips into mine and I push him away.

     "What's gotten into you..." I ask.

    "I don't know..." He says "I'm sorry. I just, I'm sorry." He sits on my bed with his head hanging. I walk over and sit next to him.

    "Hey.." I say as I grab the edge of his chin and pull his face towards me. I kiss him slow and soft. He kisses me back. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me on top of him. We stay there kissing for a while, and then he says once again, "I'm sorry cat," he whispers.

     "Hey. I said it was okay. Now can I go back to sleep?"

    "Ya. Haha ya. Sorry."

   I lay down in my bed and he moves the covers over me and lays down himself. I guess he's staying the night.

    As I wake up I turn around to see he's putting his jeans back on. Hot.  He must heard my groaning because he turned around, kissed my forehead, and  whispered "good morning cutie."

     "Uuuuughghhhh" I moan as I turn back around and put the covers over my head.

    "Haha you're cute cat." He says with that raspy morning voice he always has. "Okay, now you go back to sleep, and I'm gonna go home okay? Love you."

    "Wait!" I yell. But by the time I yell it he's out the window and on his way home.

     I got up and started getting for work. I work at this place called Dicks sporting goods. You've probably heard of it. It's basically just a athletic store. And a really expensive store too.

   Most of my paycheck goes towards stuff actually in the store. Worth it? Probably not. But whatever. So I get dressed and eat, and get in my car.

   I turn my radio all the way up as I listen to the best music by death cab for cutie. My favorite album. Transatlanticism.

   By the time I make it to work, its about 7:20 am. My shift starts at 7:30. I get out of my car and go check-in.

    "Okay Blair, its your turn to take cashier." My manger tells me as I'm putting away clothes on the sales racks.

    "Okay I'll be right there."

    I put the cart away and walk over to the counter. By the time i get there, there's already a line formed. By now it's 10:00.  I've got thirty minutes, and them my shift will be over.

   "Hi!" I say the first person in line who has a whole basket full of crap that she's buying. She probably well off.  I can tell.

   "Hi." She answers back.

   "How's your day so far?"

   "Pretty good, I'm getting ready for rugby season, so I come and get all my supplies." She says.

    "Oh! You play rugby?" I ask

    "Ya!" She says with kind of a chuckle.

   "Me too! And that's so smart! Maybe I should get all my supplies early too!" I say.

    "Ya. It's really nice to have everything you need right when the season starts ya know?"

   "Ya I bet. Well, your total for today will be $197.89." I say as I finished checking her out.

   She hands me a card.

   "And will this be debit or credit?" I ask.

    "Debit."

   "Okay! Here's your receipt, and good luck this season!" I say as i hand her all the bags she has to carry.

   "Thanks! You too!" She yells back as she walks out the door.

    "Hi how may i-"

     Shit. What is he doing here.