Should i go back?

*your POV*
I heard the 6am bell ring, and quickly grabbed my stuffed animal.
I raced out the office, and outo the sweet, sweet world.
I had encountered bonnie four times and chica only one.
When I got outside, I saw my boss. "How was the night, y/n?" He asked.
"It was fine..." I lied. 'That's good! Well, see you tonight!" He said waking back into the building. Should I go back?
-after your drive to home-
I tossed myself onto my living room couch. Why did that chicken not kill me?
The phone guy did say that the animatronics kill people......
This is to confusing...I got up and made my favorite food (insert name)!
Cooking always seemed to take my mind off of things.
I ate my meal, alone in silence.
And went to bed.
-11 am/ after your car ride to work-
I stopped by the kitchen to grab me some dinner, and meet the chefs.
I stepped inside to see a blue haired girl running around the room.
"Its the chicken I said! But nooo!" She screamed.
"Are you okay?" I asked. She stopped in her tracks, and stared at me.
"Your the new security guard right?" She asked.
"Yeah!" I replied. "Did that chicken come in here last night?" She questioned.
"Yeah, I think" I answered. "Well every time she comes in here, she messes the kitchen up!" She screamed "and who is left to clean it?" She asked, pointing at herself."me!". " I can help you clean up until 11:50...." I calmy said.
"Really?" She asked hopefully. "Sure, I don't mind helping!" I chirped.
"Thanks! Oh, by the way, my name is Fifi!" Fifi singed.
"Y/n" I replied.
- 12 am/ at the office-
I sat in my office clutching my d/n.
Maybe I would be okay this time?
Riiiiiinnnng!
"Lord all mighty!" I yelled.

Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon.

"Well then...." I whispered to myself. I checked the tablet.
(A/n I will list the characters and where that are at ^-^)
Foxy: inside the curtain. Freddy:stage chica: stage. Bonnie: left hallway.
"Good dang it bonnie!" I said aloud.
I clicked the left light door and sawing staring at me.
Except, his eyes were black? I freaked out and slammed both doors shut.
Tears spilled out of my eyes. What is happening. I held D/n tightly.
"Your the only animal who doesn't want to kill me, d/n." I whispered.
"Your running low on power"
"W-what? Who's there!" I yelled.
"Just do as I say and open the doors." It said.
I opened the doors and checked my power. 5℅.
Fuuuudgggee.
4℅
Help me
3℅
Escape?
2℅
Goodbye
1℅
Prepare.
0℅
The power went out suddenly. My eyes couldn't cry anymore, so I sat in fear.
I saw two eyes at the right door. A creepy music box tune played.
I just sat staring at him. Then the lights went totally out.
I held my breath. This was the last moment I would live.
I had accomplish none of my dreams, or hopes.
This was it.