14 ~ Death?

BREZAYA'S P.O.V.

we turned around and saw the wargs running towards us, but we couldn't get away.

"climb the trees!" gandalf yelled. we started to climb and soon i was far up.

but then i saw bilbo not getting up fast, he wasn't a climber, and the wargs were getting closer. i climbed down until i reached bilbo and pulled him up as fast as i could.

we were right in time, the wargs were already at the bottom of our trees.

suddenly they stopped and walked slowly back, revealing a huge, white warg, carrying a huge, pale orc, overloaded with scars. i couldn't believe my eyes. it was azog, the defiler.

thorin saw him too, they were looking at each other. "azog." thorin whispered and i saw he couldn't believe it either.

"do you smell it? the scent of fear." azog said in black speech to some orcs behind him. i knew the dwarves, gandalf and definitely bilbo couldn't understand him, but i knew the black speech. "your father reeked of it." he continued to thorin. "it cannot be." thorin shook his head, still not being able to believe it. luckily azog didn't see me.

"that one is mine, kill the others!" after those words from azog, who pointed at thorin, the wargs ran to the trees we sat in and started to jump in them but they couldn't reach us. they were growling, breaking the branches.

the trees started to crack and slowly a tree fell on our tree and our on the next and so on. we had to jump from one to another. the last tree didn't fall, it was right on the edge.

gandalf took a pine cone and set it alight with his staff. he threw it at the wargs and the fur of the ones he hit started to burn. gandalf did the same with other pine cones and gave them to us. we threw them and more wargs ran howling away, fire on their backs and tails. we cheered, they couldn't reach us anymore.

suddenly the tree moved, it fell... and stopped right in time when it was horizontal. we were holding on for dear life and ori couldn't hold it anymore. he fell, but he gripped dori's foot.

i looked at the others to see if they were alright, and saw thorin standing up slowly, looking at azog with so much hatred.

he slowly began walking, but soon he ran towards azog. azog waited, looking at thorin with a grin on his pale face.

when thorin almost reached azog, the white wargs with azog on top, jumped on thorin, knocking him to the ground.

"thorin!" dwalin screamed, trying to get up, but his branch broke, causing him almost to fall. i tried to get my bow, but i couldn't reach it.

when i looked up, i saw thorin being hit by azog's mace. he fell again, groaning from the pain.

the white warg held him in his jaws, causing thorin to scream. but he didn't give up. he swung his sword against the nose of the warg, and the warg threw him away.

i was still trying to get my bow, it wasn't in place anymore. and i heard azog talking to an orc. "give me the dwarf's head." the orc nodded and got off his warg. he took his sword and i was desperate now.

i finally got him, i wanted to take my arrow, and then the branch cracked, so i lost balance. i dropped my bow, but i could catch it with my foot.

when i looked up, i was right in time to see bilbo crashing against the orc, who already stood with the sword above his head.

bilbo killed the orc and i finally got my bow again. the orcs were coming closer to bilbo on their wargs and were about to kill him.

i stood slowly and carefully up and loaded my bow. i killed the three wargs immediately, while a few dwarves were standing up too.