Young Love

To answer some questions before they are asked, yes I know Gordon's daughter in the comics is named Barbara and Barb is also Batgirl. Stacey isn't batgirl, she's just an OC. I decided to make the female character an OC, just so I can do more with her without her being at risk of being out of character. This is Nolan's universe so in my head, batgirl, robin, and many other characters don't exist. If you want, you can imagine that Stacey's little sister is Barbara and hasn't become Batgirl yet. For those of you who read "The killing Joke" you know that the Joker does something a lot worse to Barbara in that comic than my Joker does to Stacey. Also, yes it does seem that he spanks her in every chapter LOL. I am going to try and spread that out a little bit, *but* I also have this story on , and they want me to put smut in every chapter. And sorry, there is more smut in this chapter LOL. Anyway enjoy and please review more, all you lurkers! LOL.

***

The Joker ripped Stacey away from the closet and threw her on the bed. Stacey instinctively launched herself off of the bed and scrambled away from the Joker's reach. It was a survival maneuver, for right now he looked like an angry dragon about to attack, and Stacey could almost envision fire blowing out of his nostrils. She stumbled sideways but he advanced on her and backed her against the wall.

He slammed his hand against the wall and pinned her to the corner with his body. He grabbed her chin with his other hand and squeezed her face, forcing her to look up into his infuriated eyes. "I'm sorry, sorry it was an accident! I was just curious." Stacey pleaded in muffled words, as he was squeezing her cheeks rather hard, forcing her lips to pucker outwards.

"Oooh little bunny. Hasn't anyone ever told you curiosity killed the cat? If that's so, what happened to the curious little bunny hmm?" The Joker growled viciously.

Stacey's heart filled with a sudden and fleeting burst of valor as the next question escaped her lips. "Did you love her?" She asked.

The Joker licked his lips, taken aback by the question. Stacey saw the expression on his face. His makeup was worn from the day, messy and in desperate need of revamping. Stacey could see the man underneath, and the details of his protruding scars. "How did you really get those scars?" Stacey asked, shocking herself with her own question. Her heart skipped a beat. She didn't know where this sudden courage was coming from, but she had a sudden rupture of it in her gut.

The Joker growled, and Stacey expected that he was going to drag her back to the bed, pin her over his lap and wallop her to where she was within an inch of her life. But he did something that frightened her even more. He reached into his pocket and abruptly whipped out his knife. He brought it up to her cheek and Stacey's breathing quickened as her face shivered in his grasp, her eyes growing wide at the sight of his knife. He had never pulled a knife on her before. She knew she had struck a nerve.

His teeth were clenched together so tightly in her face, Stacey almost swore she could hear them cracking from the force. "So," The Joker said nastily. "You wanna know how I really got my scars huh? Do you little bunny? Dan-ger-ous-ly curious little bunnies may find themselves with their lit-tle heads being ripped off by the fox's teeth," The Joker spoke in a malicious tone, almost as if the devil himself had possessed him and was using his voice to speak.

"How did you get them?" Stacey asked again, wondering when this sudden burst of bravery would pass and when she'd turn back into a whimpering coward begging at his feet.

The Joker patted her cheek gently with the side of the knife. Stacey stood still, too scared to make any sudden moves. She didn't think he'd really use it on her, but he was still unpredictable so she could never be too careful. She prayed he would remove it from her face. She had a phobia for sharp objects.