•Chapter 45•

Amelia
After I cleaned the house I decided to unpack pretty much everything. Sam was at work and Aliza seemed occupied so it was all I had left to do. I unpacked everyone's clothes and hung them up in their closets or folded them in their drawers. They're all going to kill me but oh well, they have to deal with it.

I was pleased with myself before flopping onto the couch next to Aliza who was happily watching Peter Pan. "I fly like that mommy!" She grinned and I chuckled "with some pixie dust, you just might" I winked. She giggled and became silent while all her focus was on the boy in green tights.

Soon the boys walked in, plopping down with a deep sigh "long day?" I asked and they nodded tiredly. Harry laid his head in my lap, closing his eyes with a small smile. Aliza sensed something was wrong because she climbed into Niall's lap and hugged him causing him to smile. "It was so crowded and so hard to make it out" Louis whined and laid his head on my shoulder. I chuckled and ran my fingers through Harry's hair "it's tough being so talented" I playfully sighed.

"Thank you! Somebody gets us!" Liam playfully cheered causing me to laugh "well at least you guys don't have to worry about unpacking" I shrugged. "Amelia!" They exclaimed at the same time while I smiled sheepishly "sorry! I had a lot of time and nothing to do" I mumbled. "Well bake a cake, read a book! You didn't have to unpack our things!" Zayn glared. "Well it would have taken you guys months to do it yourselves so you're welcome!" I pouted.

They all roll their eyes and Harry opened his eyes to look at me "you didn't have to do that babe" he frowns. I shrugged "I wanted to so you guys can hush and get to bed" I smirked. They stuck their tongues out at me before trudging up the stairs like zombies. "Night Amelia" they chorused and I smiled "goodnight boys".

I lifted Aliza "time for bed munchkin!" I smirk and she pouts "I don't wanna" she whines. "Too bad! Let's go" I chuckle and carried her upstairs. I entered her new bedroom and pulled out her little mermaid pajamas. I slid her out of her clothes and replaced them with her pajamas while she smiled happily at me.

I laid her down and kissed her forehead with a light smile "sweet dreams baby" I whispered and could see her eyes fluttering. "Night mommy" she mumbled and I crept out silently, making my way to my room. I let out a small laugh when I saw Harry snuggled in my bed with his eyes shut. I quickly changed into some sweats and a tank top before climbing in next to him.

His arms snaked around my small frame and tucked me in his chest causing me to laugh. "Oh so you aren't asleep?" I asked and tilted my head up to look at him. "I couldn't without you" he smirked with his eyes still closed "that was so cheesy" I laughed and he peeled his eyes open. "I'm a cheesy person, deal with it" he mumbled groggily and I rolled my eyes "great!" I mumbled sarcastically. He laughed and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead "night" he whispered and shut his eyes again. "Goodnight Harry" I smiled and fell asleep to his steady heartbeat.

**********************

I woke up to my alarm and an empty place beside me causing me to frown. New house, same annoying alarm. Gross I have to go to work. I sighed and stood up, trudging over to the bathroom to get ready. The house seemed oddly quiet...it was kind of scary. I shrugged it off and took a quick shower, changing into my boring old uniform and grabbing my phone and bag.

Once I entered the kitchen I saw a piece of paper folded on top of a stack of pancakes causing me to grow more afraid. I lifted it up, unfolding it.

Enjoy these pancakes and don't worry Harry made them not me. Aliza's already at Janie's and the boys are at their interview! Won't be at work today but love you and Happy Birthday!
Xoxo Sam!

I laughed and set the note down, looking at the stack of fluffy pancakes. Well I'm glad they didn't do anything huge so I happily ate my pancakes and made my way out.

It was still odd and I was still scared.