Chapter 15

Helllllllloooooooo people of all ages I am back finally to give all my fans the waited continuation of my book and more new books to come. I am so sorry it took sooooo long to get it back up and running. I had a lot of things to do and was thrown off track. But I am back with new ideas and such. I had reread all my chapter over again and tweak a few parts here and there. if you do wanna go back and reread the chapters over again feel free to do so. now without further adou. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

The next morning I woke up and turned over  and sat up and scratched my head and yawned. "good morning my lovely alpha" I turned over and looked over at Sabrina looking up at me smiling "morning my love" I stepped out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I had a lot of work to do before the party for tomorrow. I rubbed my eyes and yawned loudly. "where are you going to" "take a shower and get ready I have a lot of things to do" "well what about school. we have graduation practice. you cant miss that" "I know I know" I sighed and pulled sabrina my arms and smiled. "I can't wait. We are going to have a long and happy life together" I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. Later that day after school. Sabrina and nicole went to get the pack house ready for the party while I was out getting the final preparations ready. I paced back and forth to find the best method of giving her the gift. Nothing fit right for my liking yet. I sighed as I decided not to think to much on it. After making sure the catering was right I left the restaurant and got in my car and drove off and went home. When I pulled up jn the drive way I saw dante and gripped the stearing wheel and he glanced at me and smiled and waved 'that smug little fuck I know something isnt right but i have no way of proving my suspicion' I thought to myself and got out the car and went inside ignoring him as I did. Sabrina greeted me with a hug and I hugged her back "just one more day love" I smiled and  held her waist "hmm yes it is love"

Graduation night

I sat at the bar with my fellow pack mates talking and drinking my soda as I occasionally look over at Sabrina. I clutched the ring box in my pocket. 'stop being such a wimp she going to love it. does matter how you give it to her' I sighed my wolf had a point but still I still wanted to be good. I decided to go get some air and step outside. I sighed again and lean over the railing "nice night out eh" the air on the neck stood up and I let out a low growl "what do you want....Dante" he casual walked over to me and smiled. oh how I wanted to rip that fake smile right off his face. "How it going alpha. Never really got the chance to talk to you. You always run off or to busy" "well I do have a territory and pack mates to look after and to keep outsiders away" I looked at him with a glare. He looked ar me and smiled. He looked at me and smirked "even sometimes they find their way in. Dont cha think" I  snarled as he walked away waving at me smiling. I KNEW IT. He was some type of motive and i can prove it yet. FUCK! I sighed and leaned against the rail. "Hey what are you doing out here. The party is inside" I snorted and looked back "I will be inside shortly nicole. You go" she looked at me "what wrong alpha" "nothing leave me be. I need to think" she gave me a worried look before heading back inside. I took out tue ring box in my pocket and opened it up staring at it. I snapped it close and put it back in my pocket and headed back inside.

Unknown pov
I watched from the shadows the little party that was going on. Me and my pack. I looked at my watch "she will pay"

Nicole pov
I sat on the couch sipping my soda with dante arm wrapped around me. I looked over at the window and saw the alpha looking out in the forest from the balcony. Something was in her kind but she will not tell me, I looked over at the luna chatting with some of her friends and pack members. I sighed "hm something the matter hon" I snapped out my thoughts and shook my head "no no just thinking about random things" he smiled and he phone rang. He excused himself and went to take the call. I sighed and got up to go mingle around. I saw Lexi and Sabrina take the main stage for an announcement. I smiled and started to day dream for when me and Dante will get married and have little pups running around the house. I snapped out my dream when I saw Lexi get down on one knees and propose to Sabrina in front of everyone. Sabrina started to cry and hugged Lexi in tears of joy and said yes to her proposal. I slipped off to go find Dante. I rounded to corner of the hallways leading to everyone room I overheard Dante phone call. "yeah we can make our move now. it is the perfect time to overthrow the pack and take over. I bit my lip and backed away and tried to run off to warn Lexi and the rest of the pack I couldn't get far because a hand grabbed me and pulled me back. I tried to scream but someone covered my mouth and prevented me from doing so. "where do you think your going my 'mate'"

Sabrina pov

I hugged Lexi and looked at the ring that she gave me. I was so huge and pretty. I felt her wrapped her arms around her waist. on top of being the Luna of this pack I'm going to be her wife too!!!! my wolf growled in content of moment and I'm sure her wolf is doing the same as well. "Thank you Lexi this is the most wonderful day of my life" "I told you this is be a night you will never forget" the moment that those word left her lips. we all heard all windows being shatters and unknown people breaking in. Lexi held me close and growled "Sabrina take the pups and take them someone else safe, as soon as I let you go ok" I didn't want to argue but Lexi was right. I second she left I dashed off to gather the kids and teenagers of the pack and moved them somewhere safe as Lexi and the rest of the adults started to fight. as I moved the kids to a safe place I tried to look around for Nicole. where the fuck did she go, a fine time to disappear. I went to go search for her but no luck. I was starting to worry now. I tried to mind link to her but it was no use. she wasn't answering me back. I ran through the hall fighting my way around encountering some weak opponents. I caught her scent and dashed straight for her.

Lexi pov

Me and the pack fought our way through these intruders. I was worried about Sabrina and the everyone else but I knew we was going to win. three men walked in and the intruders stopped fighting and fell back. I order my pack to do the same. I held my ground and watched them carefully. the guy in charged stepped forward "my my Lexi you damn near survived everything I shot at you.....literally" I snarled and stepped forward with the trackers by my side "who are you. show yourself!" he stepped in the light and my eyes widen. "YOU. YOUR BEHIND ALL THIS!" he chuckled "yes lo and behold I am. I told you didn't I" I snarled "you will not get away with this" "oh no but I am. you know the rules of the werewolf world. If an alpha is challenged for position of the pack they must accept. if you lose I get your pack. do you alpha Lexi accept my challenge" I smirked. there was no way I could lose to this piece of shit. "I do accept you challenge" "good now lets do this" he shifted into a gray wolf and I growled as I watched him "bring it on tony"

Ladies and gentlemen there you have it. The next update will be up soon by the way. I will be taking suggestions for the next chapter. Your suggestions I pick will be in the next chapters. Cuz you know what? It all about US!!!!!! so anyways ya know the routine. read. comment. and vote. See ya laterz