Chapter4

Chapter4

You got up and got ready and helped the boys pack up so you could go to your beach house. Every thing was in the car and ready to go Trent was driving and you were telling him were to go. After30 mins in the car pumping up the radio and sing along you arrived at the your beach house, you unpacked and got change into your bathers and ran down the stars to the beach. You sat on the sand blinding a sand castle, you heard Faye calling you "Kirsty were are you" "down here building a sand castle why what's up" you reply with. "The boys want to know were you went" Faye sad "ok you guys should come down here the water is nice" you sad "ok I will tell them now we will be down there soon" Faye sad "ok" you reply with they all got there bathers on and came down for a swim. Zach and Keeda left and went to get dinner it got cold so every went in side while everyone, went inside you were just chilling in the water. Zach and Keeda got back with pizza for dinner you sat on the sand for a bit longer. Jayden ran down and sad "dinner is here Kirsty" "ok thanks babe" you sad, you just kept sitting there "what wrong" Jayden ask "nothing just thinking" you reply with. "Ok well you better come and get some pizza before Ally and Lizzy eat it all," Jayden sad as he laugh "yer they love pizza" you sad. You got up and ran up stairs. You got two slices of pizza after you finish your pizza you had a show and got ready for bed, you were sleeping in the lounge room with everyone else. But everyone was still up and getting ready for bed you were sleeping on the double blow up mattress. Jayden walked in and sad "is it ok if l sleep here everyone haves picked who they are sleeping with," "yep that's find I was going to ask you anyway." Jayden jumped in bed with you as Laura and Daniella were picking a move. Everyone hand got read for bed and hoped in bed Laura and Daniella had picked a movie, when a stranger call you have seen it like ten times but you still jump. Every time you got scared you would jump and Jayden sad "it's ok Kirsty" and smiled at you, "I know I jump a lot even know I have seen this a lot" you sad. Julian and Will were behind you as it was coming up to a scary part Julian and Will was playing to scar you. As you were sitting there Julian grabs you, you jump everyone piss them self laughing "Its not funny" you say trying not to laugh. The move was over and everyone was a seep but you were up just thinking about how long it has bean since you have see Jayden, and if being close friends again and would anything be like it use to. Jayden woke up and ask you "what wrong Kirsty and don't say nothing" "why would any thing be wrong" you sad, "Kirsty I know your thinking about something" Jayden sad "ok I was just thinking about how everything use to be before I moved to Melbourne, how every thing use to be we were really close and did everything together." You sad "is ok Kirsty everything will be better now" Jayden sad, "ok Jayden" you replayed with "now try and get some sleep" Jayden says and kissing you good night, "ok babe night" you sad as you close your eyes you fell to seep.