42

I slowly opened my eyes, I had a crazy headache so I leaned up and rubbed my head, looked at my phone and it was just 5:04am. I looked to the other side of the bed and no one was there, I don't know if Ryan was still here or if he had already left, I know he works early.

"Hello? Are you still here?" I said as I got up and walked out my room and peeked in the living room, no one was there. I started hearing water from the shower so I went towards the bathroom door instead. The light was dim and it was cracked, I could see the steam slowly coming from out the door. I opened it and I seen him standing in the shower, the shower doors and fog was making it too blurry to even see. I slowly slid open the shower door, and I seen Josh's back.

"Josh?! Josh is that you?" He turned around and my stomach turned to knots, and my nerves were getting the best of me by the second. I laid my head on his chest and put my arms around him, feeling the hot water hit against my back. How was he up and here, how was he in my shower, where was Ryan? "Talk to me Josh, say something. How did you wake up, how did you get here?" I cried and put my hands on his face and couldn't believe that I was holding Josh in my arms, he was awake and alive and I didn't have a clue how. "Josh?"

"I was never gone? You know I love you Liyah I'd never leave you again." He said in his deep voice, the voice I haven't heard in months and been longing for ever since.

"What are you talking about, you've been in a coma for months? You were gone! Why aren't you answering me!?" I yelled out and I felt his hands grab mine move them from off his face. He walked from out the shower, and out the door and it was so steamy I couldn't see anything, or where he went.

"Josh?!" I said walking slowly out the shower, shirt dripping wet leaving puddles on the floor, fighting the steam trying to find the door but I couldn't find it. "Josh where are you?"

"I'm still here Liyah."

I jumped up from out my sleep, out of breath and hot, I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack. I really need to stop having all these realistic ass dreams. I looked over at my phone and it was the same time that I saw in my dream, and I even heard the shower running. "Ugh, Liyah I know you aren't losing your damn mind now." I said to myself as I got up and looked at the same, cracked door and the steam. I went inside and opened the shower door, but it wasn't Josh this time.

"Are you okay? You came in here so quietly." Ryan said and I just looked at him, I know I was probably looking crazy as hell, early in the morning, messy hair, my face on a scale of ten probably a solid three. It was the first time we had sex last night but I was too out of my mind to even comment about it. "Is something wrong you look like you've seen a ghost?"

"I'm fine." I said walking out the bathroom and shutting the door. I went and grabbed my phone and seen if I had any important messages or calls but I didn't, just the same stuff. I sat there on the bed, confused and could feel myself getting sick. I knew I shouldn't of rushed and said I loved Ryan, I still can't even have a decent dream without Josh in it.

"You sure you're alright?" He said coming out the bathroom to get the rest of his clothes, kissing me on my forehead. I didn't wanna tell him about the dream, I wouldn't know how too if I even tried.

"I'm sure. I just need to go see Lily." I said fake smiling and going in the bathroom to shower and get ready. Hopefully by the time I got out he'd be gone, I cared for Ryan but I needed time to myself for today, after that dream I feel like I need to runaway, or that I was just starting to go crazy.

******************

I got down to the hospital, I peeked in her room and she was still sleeping. I smiled and went next door to Josh's room. It was still early in the morning so it was kind of dark, so nothing but the light from his machine was lit up in the room, they had the room lights very dim. I rubbed his arm and carefully slid myself on the small empty space of the bed, laying my head on Josh's chest and my arm around his body.