Chapter 6

After I teleported away from mount Olympus I got really mad. Which I have to say, isn't unusual for me. Thalia and Nico wasted no time and dashed me off to my personal training room but it wasn't enough.

As I have told you before my training room is impossible to demolish, but I did.

When it exploded I didn't know where to go but I knew I was hungry. I was craving Chinese so naturally I went to China.
Once I got there I was amazed, there was so many people there. It was incredible! I saw this neat little cafe and sat down. Don't get me wrong I was still unbelievably mad but I was good at burying it deep down and somewhat hiding my anger.

I was thinking about all that had happened on Olympus and why I must go back to Chaos' planet eventually when a girl with her hair in pigtails, wearing a cute little waitress dress skipped over and asked me what I'd like to order. I told her I wanted: Orange Chicken and white Rice with Coke.
She skipped off giggling.  I kept thinking of Thalia and Nico's faces and how they got to Chaos' planet...
~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACKS yup another one
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Perseus Jackson" Chaos' voice came over the intercom in my personal training room,
"Will you please come to my office, I must ask you something."

"Why did you call me here?" I asked

"Well I know that you have been a bit lonely here so I was wondering if you wanted me to bring Nico and Thalia here to join my army. I looked into their past and they are perfect to join the army and they were abandoned. Not to the level you were bit to the amount where not many would care if they disappeared." Chaos answered me.
I thought about it, on one side they were my friends and I wouldn't be lonely anymore but on the other side they had abandoned me for my brother like the rest of them.

"Yes I think that would be great." I agreed.
"Okay, I'll go get them now." He said before teleporting off.

A few minutes later Chaos popped up in front of me followed by Thalia and Nico, who both looked as if they were going to be sick.

"Ughhh" Thalia said, holding her stomach.
"Agreed." Nico said, also holding his stomach.
They were staring at the ground like it was the grounds fault they felt sick. Just then Thalias head shot up and she looked right at me. Her eyes widened and she gasped.
Nico noticed and looked up, his eyes also grew and he said,
'Percy?'

"Who else could it be Deathbreath?" I wanted to go up and hug them but I also wanted to turn around and leave, I just couldn't decide which I wanted to do more.
"I- we are so sorry Percy" Thalia corrected herself.
"Nico and I didn't mean those things, I don't even know what I was thinking! Please forgive us!" Thalia begged, and I don't know if you know this but Thalia never begs. NEVER. So if she is begging she must be truly sorry.

"Yeah I forgive both of YA, Wanna go train?" I asked as they let out a breath and let their shoulders release all the tension.

"Sure." They said in unison.
~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the cheesy flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl came back with my food; I quickly scarfed it down and left the money I owed on the table. I was about to teleport back to 'planet chaos' when I saw Enchidna, the mother of all monsters, picking on some demigods I didn't recognise. I had to help them because they all looked about 13. I snuck up behind her and easily cut off her head. Before she disintegrated she let out this horrible shriek and I knew she was calling for reinforcements.
I turned to the three kids, all girls,
"Get out of here fast." They immediately turned around and ran.
As soon as they left about 500 monsters showed up. And of course I was right next to the Great Wall of China so I couldn't go anywhere considering they were coming from all sides. All I had to do was use what I call my 'sonic yell'. So as soon as they were in hearing distance I yelled out as loud as I could.
The good thing is that all the monsters exploded,
The bad part is that so did the Great Wall of China.

///////
Second update in this dayyyyyy
Man I feel like I'm on a roll. (I'm really not and this chappy is so poorly written im so sorry) wtf did I just say chappy. Ew