1. Camping | Chris & Crawf

Today I'm going camping with Chris, my bestfriend and Chris's brother Crawford.
I'm really exited for this trip.
I hear the doorbell ring and run down to open.
"Hi y/n ,ready?"
"Yeah, just gonna grab my bag"
I run over to grab my bag and then walk out the door and get in Chris'
car.
"Crawford and Kathy will meet us there babe" Chris says smiling at me
The camping spot is 1 hour away, so we blast music, and make weird videos on snapchat the whole way there.
We finally arrive and see Crawford and Kathy standing there smiling and have both of the tents set up.
We get out of the car and Kathy runs over to hug me.
"Hey y/n I missed you, haven't seen you for 1 whole day hahah."
"ahah stupid bitch" I say and laugh at Kathy
(We have a weird sense of humor)
I walk over to Crawford and hug him,
and he hugs back tightly.
When we let go I see Chris give him a deathglare.
I feel so bad so I go and kiss Chris on the lips. We take our bags and go over to our tents. Kathy and I talked about how we were going to sleep earlier, and have the best night ever. So we got to that Chris and I will be sleeping in the same tent, and then Kathy and Crawford in the other.
It starts to darken a little, so the boys are gonna go and light the campfire.
The campfire is like 10
meters away from the tents.
Me and Kathy are just sitting here in a tent talking about the boys. Then 10 minutes later we walk over there, and see the boys laughing and talking.
We sit here for 20 minutes and film weird snapchat videos, sing and laugh.
I got up and then I twisted my ancle, I could barely walk. Chris stands up and walk over to me.
"Babe are you okay?" he says sounding kinda down
"Yeah I'm fine, but I just wanna go back to the tent right now" I say trying not to cry because of the pain.
"I'll take her Chris, sit here and chill and get to know my girlfriend." Crawford says smiling at Chris
"No... I"
"Chris, I got this bro"
Crawford helps me back to the tent and gets an icebag and puts it on my ancle.
"Crawford it hurts!" I say in pain.
He slowly puts it away and gets up and look me in the eyes.
"Crawf, what are you doing"
Then really unexpected Crawford kisses me,I push him away.
"What the hell Crawford?!" I say kinda shocked.
He just walks away and goes back to the campfire.
10 minutes later and the clock just turned 11pm. And Chris comes back and gets inside the tent.
"Are you okay babe?" he says and kisses me on the lips.
"Yeah, but it kinda hurts... but a tad better now"
"Good princess" He says smiling.
Chris takes off his shirt, and I take off mine. I was about to get in the sleeping bag, but Chris lays me down on the matress and starts to kiss my neck.
"Chris stop"
I don't really wanna stop but I have to tell him about Crawford.
"What is it beautiful?" he says worried.
"I have to tell you something Chris... When Crawf walked me back to the tent he kissed me..."
"WHAT" he says sounding pissed af.
Chris rushes out of the tent and walkes over to Crawford who is talking to Kathy outside their tent. I put on my shirt quickly, and run over there even if my ancle hurts.
Chris punches Crawford.
"I know you kissed y/n!" Chris says angry
Crawford is laying on the ground with a bloody nose.
"The hell man?!" Crawford says annoyed.
"Don't you ever touch y/n again" Chris says and walks over to me and we walk inside our tent.
It kinda terrifies me to see Chris like this, he isn't like this, he is a good and nice guy who wouldn't hurt a soul.
When we walk back inside the tent Chris removes my shirt and starts to kiss my neck again resulting to hickeys.
He kisses me on the lips, and this turns out to a heated makeout.