New School New Faces

(Aquantis' POV)
The next morning I woke and went to get ready for school. I took a quick shower then I got dressed. I put on some shorts and a t-shirt, then grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I saw Aidan and my mom in the kitchen. "Hey Aquantis, ready to go?" He asked once he saw me. 

"Uhh, yeah, bye mom." I walked out the door and walked with Aidan to his car. Aidan opened the door for me and I smiled and went inside.

On the way to school Aidan kept telling me I'd be fine. I was so nervous I mean I've been to new schools before, but this was LA. I mean most of the kids here in this area are like rich and my mom may have a good job, but not enough to be considered rich. We arrived at the school and Aidan got out and opened the door for me. I walked up to it a little and took everything in. "Wow, this is huge." I said while gazing at the large school.

"Yeah, it kind of is."

"Dude, are you kidding me it's really big..and intimidating, I should, uh just go back home." I said while turning to leave.

"Nope, you are coming to school." He said while grabbing onto the back of my backpack when I went to turn around.

"But it looks scary." I complained.

"Isn't every first day? Don't worry it'll all blow over in a few days." Aidan said.

"Maybe I could just start tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds good to me." I said while still trying to walk back to the parking lot.

"Aquantis, you'll be fine."

"Will I be fine?"

"Yeah, c'mon I'll take you to the office to pick up a schedule."

"Fine." I grabbed his hand and he looked at me and smiled. I blushed a little and kept walking, despite the sick feeling I had in my stomach. I got a few glares from girls and stares from boys. Wow, I just started this school and I can tell I got haters.

(Aidan's POV)
I walked her to the office and she grabbed my hand. Once we got there, I motioned for her to go first. She walked in and went to the front desk. "Hi, Sweetie, are you new here?" The front desk lady asked her.

"Umm, yes."

"Ok what's your name?" The lady asked while getting ready to type Aquantis' name in the computer to pull up her schedule.

"Aquantis Comer."

"Beautiful name," She said while she pulled up the Aquantis' schedule, and printing it out. "Well here is your schedule."

"Thanks."

"I see you know Aidan, so most of your classes are with him." The lady had explained while Aquantis looked through her schedule, then she looked up and nodded to what the lady had said.

(Aquantis's POV)
I turned around, then Aidan stood and walked me to my new locker. I opened it and put my bag in and took out a binder and a few notebooks. Afterwards, Aidan took me to first period with him.

*time skip to lunch*

I walked out to the cafeteria since it was now lunchtime. Aidan was with me and all of a sudden a girl came up to me. "Hi, I'm Bianca and you are?" She had cheerily said.

"Aquantis." I answered nervously.

"Oh, nice name." 

"Thanks." I smiled shyly.

"Oh, I see you know Aidan." I looked at him then turned back around and said, "Yeah, I do."

"Mind if I be the second person you know in school?." Oh, thank goodness.

"Sure, you can sit with Aidan and I at a table."

"Ok." We got our lunch then went to a table. I sat down with both of them on either side of me. I started munching on my sandwich with the other two doing the same.

I finished eating and when I noticed Bianca and Aidan did too we then headed outside. We hung out there for a while, we sat on a bench and I started humming to myself. I was hoping they didn't hear, but I guess not. Bianca looked shocked then she said something. "OMG! Do you like to sing?" She asked excitedly.

"Umm, sometimes." I answered.

"Can you sing right now?" She asked, more like pleaded.

"Uhh, how about later." I told her, followed by a giggle.

"Aww ok." I laughed at her, then took in the view the school had, which was beautiful.