°chapter 1°

Just another sh•tty day at school to begin, what fun!
I don't want to go back I rather stay at home than get beaten up wouldn't you? Well I had to get up sooner or later so, I picked the outfit I was going to wear (mostly black including my black skinny jeans.) I grabbed my bag and my blade I knew I would need that at some point. And grabbed a breakfast bar I want to get to school early so I don't bump into the bullies.

Down the stairs I sneaked I didn't want to get in the way of my mum and dad arguing of course last time it didn't end well.I tried to get past as quickly and quietly but well no today of fu•king days I would get caught in the middle of it.
"DANIEL!" I heard my dad shout, great what is it this time.
"Daniel you will not go out like that!" My dad exclaimee .
"Why not ?" I asked, I do not get why he's always got something to correct about me.
"Black is all your wear u don't want a emo freak as a.son." he shouts really that's all he has got I would expect more really.
Before I can respond my mum buts in adding on,
"Daniel maybe you should not just where black all the time.?"
But before I can be calm I scream,
"FIRST OF ALL WEARUNG BLACK ISNT EMO AND IM NOT A FREAK.!"
I couldnt contain my anger it just all burst out.
"How dare you speak to me like that you little sh•t !" My dad shouted as my mum just stood their in shock she didn't know what to do almost as if she was scared.
Suddenly I felt a sharp hit to my cheek...
What ? My dad just hit me. He just hit me.
"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!" I screamed at his face as loud as I could.
"Dan I'm so.." I ran out the door before I could hear the rest. He had never hit me before, I dont understand why would he do that whatever.