Mothers Group

" Well my name Mary and I am a wedding planner and this is my first child and I'm not really sure what to expect or what to feel or do so I Joined this group to basically get an idea and help on what i am meant to be doing" I say not really knowing if that was the right answer to give.

"Well Mary, we are all scared and we don't know what to expect, but with my help we all can have a good experience on what Pegnacey is really about" Said Chloe with a big smile on her face.

When I got home that night I told Ben all about my day at mother group "There all a bunch of weird people and that have weird ideas, like there's a lady there with a girl that's 3 and she is still breast feeding her kid, like shes 3 why wouldn't you stop." I say not meaning it in a mean way more as in a I don't know why you would keep going?

" Well you hardly know them yet, maybe you should give them a chance" Said Ben.

"Yeah maybe your right, i think I'm just scared"

"There probably all scared, darl I will be there next session OK so you want be alone"

"Thanks Ben I love you"

The first three mounts were alright but i was really scared. On Monday I went to office works and bought a Pregnacy diary as I really wanted to remember my first Pregnacy in a good way and i wanted to have heaps of photos.

I rang up my sister as i just wanted someone to talk to as i was having trouble with clothes, nothing will fit!!