My Current Life

Hey. My name is Hunter Ethan Justice. And follow me on my journey of my life from my past and to my present and how my life is the way it is. I wouldn't do anything differently to change that.

Description of me:

I'm 5'7" (pretty short for my age) I'm 16. I'm southern but you wouldn't know that if you met me. I have blue green eyes and brown hair. I have a beautiful girlfriend and a good looking truck. My girlfriends name is Paige Nicole Barfield and she is beautiful and perfect.

Discription of Paige:

I love her with everything I have. She is 5'2" or 5'3". She has green eyes and red hair which I love very much. She is everything that I want in my life and did I mention? She is a rock fan and loves Rise Against and My Chemical Romance.

Description of my truck:

It's another beautiful thing I admire. It's a '97 Chevy Silverado with a 3" body lift. The rims are 19" SST Premiers and my tires are Toyo Open Country 33". It has open exhausts with Flowmasters. Those are the two gorgeous and most perfects things I would never trade. Mostly my girlfriend. A truck I can always replace.

Side note- I will be trying to update as often as I can. The first few chapters will be a little fast because it will have to do with my past. But after that it will be dealing with the present and all the stuff that goes on in it. And I will see y'all in the next chapter.