Francesca

Hi my name is Francesca Aaliyah Clinton but my real name is Francesca Aaliyah Parks and I was born on the street of Clark I am 10 years old but let me tell you about my life

I was born on June 29 2004 and my parents was Lisa Parks and Andrew Parks. My mom Lisa was the best mother ever we used to do a lot of fun things like do our nails read magazines and play hide and seek. But my Dad always hated me. When I was 5 he always says that "Lisa I will not take care of that little bitch I love you more than this I don't wanna take car of her." Then he came into my room and he punched me in my face. He always hated me. If you didn't know have a twin sister her name is Vanessa Amore Parks and me and her decided to run away but at first it backfired and I was mad that dad cut me on my arm. But mom helped us escape so we went to the gas station but it wasn't safe. When I was inside the Ballas came in and robbed them so me and Vanessa ran so fast but I tripped and fell and she left without me I didn't know where she was. I was with the Ballas until I was 9 years old. I was bout to get killed but then a man came towards me and saved me he took me to my house that I was in and I jumped out of a moving car because I thought he was my dad but he was very nice I stayed there until I was 11 years old but at 10 I was kidnapped by the Ballas they wanted me back then I found Vanessa. But the main part about me was.

My Life was more than what a 11 year old girl life was. I was

Stabbed, raped, Killed, attacked, ran over, and more. But

I AM.........STILL.........LIVING

Awww poor Fran

but she is bae

okay