Untitled Part 1

T M N T G

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Girls

Chapter 1: Down The Drain

"Tiana, Tiana wake up!" shouted Amoly excitedly. "It's time for the first episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Tiana woke up looking really tired. "Amoly it's 7:45am, it doesn't start until the next 15 minutes," replied Tiana, while yawning. Amoly felt really sad for which she is youngest of the four. Tiana couldn't take seeing the sadness in Amoly's eyes. "Hear what you do go and wake up Mona and Paige while I prepare drinks and popcorn for breakfast," said Tiana while giggling. Amoly went right to it. First she went to Paige, the third youngest of the four. Amoly woke her up. Paige jumped out of bed because she wants to watch TMNT. But Mona, the second youngest of the four, she has a really bad- temper attitude. She refused to wake up. Amoly stormed out of her room because she wanted all her sisters to watch it with her.

Amoly and Paige helped Tiana prepare breakfast. Where is Mona?" asked Tiana curiously, "She refused to come down," replied Amoly, "I know what we can do to get her down," said Paige. "OMG! its Justin Bieber!" shouted Paige. In just a few seconds, Mona came running asking where is he, when she then realized that it was a trick.

"Works every time," whispered Paige. Mona was so angry that her face turned red. She then decided to watch it.

They all sat in the chair to watch the show, Amoly was their smiling with joy. After the theme song was finish, the electricity went out. Mona was their smiling because she didn't want to watch it. Amoly had tears to her eyes and her mouth was trembling. Tiana and Paige felt bad for their little sister. "Don't worry Amoly, we will watch it on the internet when light comes back or watch the rebroadcast," said Tiana to Amoly, but she was still sad. Tiana asked our Nanny if we could go around the back and play and she said yes. The four sisters went to the back to play catch. Around there was a drain which smells but they are use to it. While playing, Tiana heard like someone was running in the sewers. Tiana stopped playing, then the ball accidentally hit in her head, "Sorry," said Mona, then Tiana went to investigate. She removed the lid "Hello?" said Tiana softly, but no one replied. Leaning over closely to see, she slipped but luckily Amoly caught her leg and Tiana got really scared. Amoly was too weak then she fell but then Paige caught her. "Hold on!" she said. Mona was just about to call for our Nanny but she held Paige's leg. Everyone got scared. Suddenly Mona couldn't manage them all so she fell as well. When Mona fell in, her foot accidentally hit the lid which covered up the drain.