Coffee Run (Part One)

He pulled out keys from his pocket and unlocked the car that we were standing in front of, " So this is your car?" We both opened the doors and got in, once inside he turned on the ignition and turned down the radio.

"Yup this car is all mine, its not much but its mine" He had a big cheesy smile on his face which in turn made me smile a little. He started driving and we sat in relative silence for awhile, it wasn't that awkward silence you normally get when you get into a car with a stranger, but a nice warm silence, the type of silence you have when you know the other person and just get them, you don't need to speak, just sitting there and enjoying each others company is enough and that's what we had, which is strange.

Levi threw a glance in my direction then back towards the road. "So... what kind of music are you into?"

"Umm i'm not really sure, my music taste is pretty random, I like classical music and everything and anything to do with rock music including it's sub-genres and my favorite band is Nirvana." I felt so at ease with this guy, like I had known him already and we were old friends just catching up.

Levi grew a huge smile on his face and looked as though he was excitedly happy about my answer. "You'll never guess what?! My favorite band is Nirvana too!!"

"Woah really?! Whats your favorite album? This is actually so cool!" I looked over at Levi and grew a small, warm smile aftering learning we had similar-ish music tastes.

Levi throws another glance at me and notices my smile, he smiles and turns back. "My favorite album has to be the Unplugged in New York, it's simply the best album in existence! what about you, whats your favorite?"

"Holy shit that's my favorite aswell! I mean all their other albums are great but how can you pass up the best unplugged concert ever!" we giggled and talked about that album the whole drive to the coffee shop, it was the most fun I had in months and it was with a complete stranger.