Chapter 1

THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER BOOK! DONT JUDGE TO HARSHLY, ANY RUDE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED :) Enjoy ________________
//EDITED\\
Your POV
I walked down the streets of London alone. I was a demon, and at the time a master less demon at that. I am the most powerful demon there is in fact. I have abilities other demons may not have, for example, let's say I met another demon; I could hide my true identity and trick them into thinking I'm a helpless human. This is where I pick up where I left off.

I was walking down the streets of London, the date was Decmeber 25, 1886. It was 12:08 A.M. at the time and by this time, I would usually be serving guest at one of my masters balls. Humans would gather and eat feasts and exchange gifts. I don't really know why they do this, isn't it some guy's birthday?- I don't know but all I know is I'll be spending this new year alone. Having a master started off as just being a way to pass the time, but now it's just boring, doing the same thing over and over again.

As I walked down the dark streets, the lights shined brightly, and the decorations hung everywhere seems a little bit more beautiful. I thought to myself as I walked, obviously not paying attention to where I was going, resulting in me bumping into something. I looked down to see a boy around my age, blue-grey hair, and gorgeous blue eyes.

"Tch, watch where you are going filthy peasant!" (Levi omg xD)

'Oh so he is just another one of those rich brats..." I thought to myself thinking of a way to reply.

"Sorry sir, but I don't have time to be pushed around by some rich brat. I have somewhere to be," I lied and smirked at the redness and the angry expression painted on his face.

"I'm not just another rich brat! I am Ciel Phantomhive and if you call me a brat again I'll have you killed."

I smirked, and said, "Brat," while turning and walking away.
-