[07]

Song: The Only Exception by Paramore

"Holy shit," I groaned when I woke up the next morning. Everything was blurry and I had the biggest headache. I blinked a few times to clear up my vision. That's when I noticed I was laying in a bed that wasn't mine, completely naked, a thin grey sheet covering me.

"Oh fuck!" A British accent shouted from next to me before falling on the floor. I whipped my head around to see who it was, when a familiar mop of messy brown hair popped up from the floor. Our eyes met and we both screamed, this time with me falling on the ground.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I shouted at him, standing up and holding the sheet around me securely.

"You know, I could ask you the same thing!" My angry, British ex Vincent shouted back.

"Can you guys keep it the fuck down?" Brendon asked, walking into the room in his boxers. Just then, Vincent stood up (thankfully wearing boxers) and Brendon looked shocked.

"Brendon," Ella whined from next door.

"Ells," he called back. "You might want to come see this." She whined a bit before walking in the room with Brendon's shirt on.

"Holy. Shit." Ella grabbed Brendon's arm in shock. Then she looked at me and said, "When I said to have fun, I didn't mean this much fun."

"Shut up!" I shouted hysterically. "This isn't funny!"

"What is going on in here?" Aquafina asked from the doorway. Vincent and I screamed, making the three of them jump.

"Aqua, oh my god," I gasped, clutching my chest. "Fucking hell."

"I didn't know you were gonna use my party to fuck Vince," she smirked and my face burned.

"Shut up," I groaned, falling onto the bed, my arm covering my face.

"I think we should let them talk," Ella whispered not-so-subtley. I rolled my eyes at her and sighed when I heard the door shut.

"I can't believe this is happening," Vincent sighed, sitting on the other side of the bed, holding his head in his hands.

"Neither can I," I muttered.

"Honestly, how could you do this to me?" Vincent asked, and my blood boiled.

"How could I do this to you?" I asked angrily. "So typical of you, Vincent. Honestly, to blame it all on me. Nothing was ever your fault, right?"

"I'm blaming you because it is your fault!" He snapped. "I moved on! I've been in other relationships! What about you, Mels? You fucking sit around and cry, all the time! So yes, I'm blaming you!"

"Fuck you," I said, my eyes filling with tears. "Fuck you, Vincent. I hate you." I started to cry harder and threw a pillow at him. "Get out!" I sobbed. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Get out!" Vincent stared at me in shock before gathering his clothes and leaving me to stand there and cry.