It's just life

"Cas, I told you, it's just a metaphor." Dean said. The day was near end, and Sam Dean and Cas were at an apartment they rented for the night. It wasn't just the three of them, they met a girl named Anna who was tall, lean, with short brown hair and green eyes. Anna was texting her friend, Sam was reading, Dean was talking to Cas about metaphors and how he needs to be less literal
___________________

It was 10:00 and Anna was laying in bed, listening to her iPod. Cas was talking to himself and Dean was looking at Cas like he had a nose on his forehead, whereas Sam was staring blankly out the window, remembering what happened to him as a kid, and about his dad. Dean could tell something was going on through his head, and he couldn't just let him think about things that weren't meant to be thought about. He dared him to look up pictures of clowns and Sam immediately took his mind off of his dad. Dean smirked.
"There's no way I'm gonna-"
"Do it. I dare you to do it. You have to do it."
"I'm not gonna do it." Sam sternly said. Dean rolled his eyes and chuckled. Anna told them it was 11:00 and told them to go to bed, and shut up.
"Woah, watch what your choice of words, Cas doesn't like that kind of language!"
"I don't?" said Cas. Dean laid in his bed and rolled over into his side and talked to Sammy.
"Aren't you glad I made Cas sleep on the couch?" He said
"Sure whatever." he replied. Sam slowly turned over and closed his eyes and wished for something good to happen in the morning, but to his luck, he thought, he'd have no luck towards that.
________________
Sam fell into a deep sleep until he heard a scream. A dream. He thought.
But when he laid onto his back he saw something that would change the way he lived his life.