"He full on Obi Wan Kenobi'd me"

Sam walked slowly out of the room and looked at the splattered red wall. He turned his head slightly to the right and saw Castiel.  There was blood coming out from his mouth, and he was dead, leaning against the hallway wall. Sam looked away, and walked on.

Four weeks after that day Anna and Sam rented a room in a Super8 hotel. Anna was on the computer doing God only knows what. Sam was reading his dad's notebook to see if he could find out what killed Cas and Dean. So far along, yet he couldn't find anything. This made him mad. He wasn't going to die not knowing what killed him. He figured for a minute that it was maybe the yellow eyed demon. But then he remembered killing it 3 years ago after it possessed Anna. So there was no way that's what it was. Unless the yellow yes demon is immortal... Sam slammed his dad's book shut and asked Anna if he could use her laptop, she said yes. He looked online for "Mysterious killings"
     Many results came up but one that caught his eye was about someone losing his entire family but people have no idea what killed them. He kept reading.
     There were no traces of anything there. Some people believe it was a ghoul or a ghost or even a demon, but scientists believe it was just a very quiet killer who was amazing at covering his tracks. Sam stopped reading. So that's it. It's just a man? Frustrated, Sam shuts the computed and tells Anna her going to bed. She didn't reply, she was asleep. No wonder it was 12:00. Sam was angry that he didn't know what killed Dean and Cas. It was bugging him like hell. He wanted to know. He rolled over and closed his eyes

     He woke up to hell. Anna was strapped to the ceiling, and burning. He shoved the covers off of him and stood there. Stunned and scared. He ran out of the hotel and into the impala. He closed his eyes and he cried. He lost everything. He couldn't hold in his tears. He lost Dean, his beloved brother who taught him everything. His friend, who brought his brother back to life. And his crush who he'd loved since he laid eyes on her.