Chapter 1

Ashley's Pov

"Mom, Dad I'm Home"

I came through the door exhausted from school. It was pretty long day at school. I stepped into the kitchen as my parents were talking. As I look around I see boxes around the whole house I took a step back and looked at my parents.

"Mom what the hell is going on"

My parents faces suddenly turn pale.

"Um honey I don't know how to put this but... we are leaving California and also we leave the house in a hour".

Before I was going to respond I blankly stared at my Mother and Father. I mean what the Fudge, its been a month since I just started high school. I have my three best friends here and all of a sudden I'm leaving. I headed up the stairs to my room without a word. This is so unexpected.

As I entered my room everything was gone all I can see is my Mac Book and boxes. I hurried towards my laptop and Skype the girls. After three rings I see all of their faces, just seeing their faces made me cry.

" Ashley OMG are you ok? "

" Ash babe what the fudge is wrong? "

" BITCH DUH FUQ YAH NEVA CRY. "

I stared at them for a second then took a breath. All this crying made me wheeze a bit since I have asthma.

"Guys", my voice cracked as I spoke ,"Guys...I'm moving."

I cried and said," less than an hour."

My friends hanged up as I just sat there crying.

It's been ten minutes since my friends hanged up, suddenly I heard the door slam open then running up the stairs. There they were, my three amazing best friends.

They ran towards me and gave me a really tight. Just as I remembered I had to take my asthma pump. I opened up my purse and took it. In a matter of seconds my room was filled with sounds of crying.

Camila holds my hands and looks at me and tells me "Don't forget about me." She walks away as Tina walks up to me and tells me ," Don't fall in love, love is just a fairy tale." Finally Jenna comes up, I known her longer," Promise me we get to complete our bucket list."

"Of course".

My mom knocked and said," honey we got to go."

My friends said goodbye

"I promise I'll visit". After we said our goodbyes the girls left. Then we left the house on our way to the airport. I plugged in my earphones and played "The Weight" by Shawn Mendes.

I look outside the window to take a look at the beauty of nature, then I put my sunglasses on. I always used to say wearing glasses is like wearing a other pair of eyes. Every time I wear my glasses it feels like looking at a different world.

I was already in the airport so now I was just waiting for the plane. I looked at my parents and they smiled.

My mom tapped me I the shoulder and told me that the plane was here.

I got in the plane and realized that its 2 people per row I guess I'm sitting alone. " Honey do you think you can sit alone?" I nodded my in head in agreement. I am usually alone at home since my parents work all the time so I am used to being alone. I put a other song on, it's one of my favorites. As I everyone was getting to their seats I hummed to love sick day by Daniel Skye. I am probably the hugest fan of Daniel and Hayes. On twitter only Daniel follows, I wish Hayes could follow me. I looked at the screen of my phone and see that the song was still playing. Suddenly I felt someone tap in the shoulder I felt electricity running through my body. I turn around and see the one and only

Daniel Skye.