A Thing Called Love {Martin Garrix's POV}

Previously on Chapter 14:

"I want to leave the management and the record label. And I will." Martijn finally stated in a final tone. Declaring that his decision couldn't be changed.

---

{Martin Garrix's Point of View}

'NEWS

Due to rumours in the music industry I think it is necessary to inform everyone as follows.

It is correct that I recently nullified/terminated my agreements with MusicAllstars Management B.V. and Spinnin Records B.V.
There was a difference of opinion between us regarding the reasonableness of the agreements. Although I enjoyed working with the Spinnin and MAS team, it was not possible to bridge our different views with MusicAllstars Management B.V. and Spinnin Records B.V.

From the beginning of this year I tried to get back the ownership rights of my music from Spinnin Records and to keep my confidence in MAS. I am extremely disappointed that the discussions have not led to a change in the agreements or return of the ownership rights, and that is why I nullified them.
With that, I close this chapter. I trust that everyone respects that I would like to leave this behind me and that I prefer not to discuss this any further.

I am working on new tracks and have an exciting new project so hopefully I can share good news with you during Amsterdam Dance Event.

Thanks so much for all your amazing support and hope to see you soon!
Martijn Garritsen'

I let out a sigh as I finished typing those news and posted it to all of my social media accounts.

It's not a complete lie though, the reason why I left MAS and Spinnin' is because of the ownership rights. But the major reason is actually because they were intervene my personal life way too much, but I guess it's a bit inappropriate to say that in social medias.

It's been a week since we all came back from London and yes, I'm officially quit the management and the recording label. I kind of feel sad, but it's also relieving to know that I'm free from their stupid little contract.

Jose, Watse and a few others crew who doesn't work for MAS and Spinnin' still stays with me while some of the other leaves.

My iPhone buzzed, it was a text from one of my best buddy, Calvin Harris. He's throwing a party at a private club in Downtown LA tonight. Adam aka Calvin Harris threw a huge party annually, and all A-listers DJ never once absent this party. It's a pretty big deal.

I glanced at a tiny girl with the most beautiful face, sitting on a couch at the corner of the room, flipping through page by page of NYLON magazine. "Naomi, are you free tonight?" I asked her,

"Yeah, why?" she asked, she puts her magazine down and came to me and sit on my lap.

"Come with me to a party" I said, pulling her body closer to me. I love the way she smells.
She smells like vanilla mixed with a minty gum.

She nodded, a smile appeared on her face, "Aye aye captain"

She's just so cute, I can't help it but pulling her face to me and kiss her gently.

We, then, kissed until both our lips felt numb.

This is everything I've ever asked for in life.

---

I finished my bath right at 9 pm sharp. The party usually starts around 11, so I had time to prep.

I got out from the bathroom, covered my lower body with towel. Naomi whose folding up my clothes, immediately looked away; her cheeks blushing.

I approached her, and her eyes glanced at my body and covered her eyes with her hands,

"What are you doing, Marty?" She says in a soft voice shyly.

"Sshh" I whispered, I pressed my lips to hers, both of our eyes closed, our kiss were passionate.

Goddamn, I really wanted to make love to her.

I gestured her to get on top of me,

"I have never done this before, Martijn" she informed me, she sounds embarrassed.

"It's okay, baby. I'll guide you" I replied to her, my hand brushed her hair softly.

I undressed her slowly, "Are you sure about this, Naomi? I don't want to force you" I said to her.

She nodded, "Yeah, I've been waiting to do this with someone special. You're special" She stated. Hearing her says that, makes me the happiest man on earth.

I can't help but smile. I kissed every inch of her beautiful body.

I lost count on how many times have I fucked girls, but doing it with someone I really love is something else.

I usually love girls because they're naked. But in this case, it's different, Naomi's naked now because I love her. I'll show her my love.

So I put the 'protection' on and I do it very gently. After all, it's her first time. And I'm actually glad because I'm the one she lost her virginity to. I couldn't bear the thought of Naomi making love with guys that aren't me. I admit it sounds a bit selfish, so sue me for loving her so much.

---

Around 10:30 PM we were done, her body laid against mine.

"Are you tired, sweetie?" I asked her softly, I kissed her nose.

"Not really" She said shaking her head,

I smirked, "Do you want more?" I asked nonchalantly, she giggled as she hit my chest playfully.

"Nooo, Marty. We'll be late for the party" She said rolling her eyes. She got up from the bed and begin to put her clothes back on.

"Here, let me help you get dressed" I said, buckling her bra.

She nodded and hugged me tightly as soon as we finished dressing up for the party.

"I really really really love you, Naomi" I whispered to her while she still hugs me.

"I really really love you too, Marty. Can we promise to never hurt each other?" she asked innocently, letting my body go.

"I promise" I said offering her my pinkie finger. Then, our finger intertwined.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.*

---

*quote from Stephen Chbosky's The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! So here goes chapter 15.
Please don't be a silent reader, let me know what you think about this bonus chapter and vote if you enjoy this story.
Thank you so much for reading this book. I'll be nothing without your great support.
XX