Chapter 4

"Wake up! Wake up! Mommy wake up!"

Came a sweet voice of a little boy that will melt the hearts of many angels. Groggily I started to rise but before I was completely up I was down again. This little kid is so powerful and strong, he can't be more than five or six years old.

He had the cutest face and his eyes shone with excitement and life. I couldn't help it but wonder why this little boy does looks so familiar and that megawatt smile I knew only one other person with the same smile and facial features except this child has dimples and a cute button nose.

When I turned my head for a second look at the child, he disappeared. Frustratingly I leapt out of bed to look for the child only to be stopped by something but I couldn't see what.

"Wendy sweetheart, are you alright?" Antonio asked.

"Where is he Antonio?" I asked trying to get out of his caged arms to find the little boy. I didn't even get his name or anything.

"Where did he go? He was right here, did you see him?" I asked.

"Who are you looking for?" asked a bewildered Antonio.

It was then that I realized that I had only been dreaming. The look on Toni's face told me that he had realized also. Coming closer he pulled me into his embrace and I snuggled deeper into his chest.

"Wendy sweetheart it was only a dream, there was no one here besides me and you", he explained.

I nod my head but I couldn't but help to wonder if the child was mine because he called me 'mommy'. And if I am not mistaken, the little boy looks just like Toni when he was around that age except for the dimples.

"Wendy, do you want to tell me about your dream", Toni asked.

As I recalled my dream to him word for word, it finally sunken in that maybe I would give birth but may die afterwards but I would be happy if it turn out that way at least he would still have a reason to go on and a part of me to love. As I thought about it Toni broke my reverie with his words.

"It's okay sweetheart......." He said.

Smiling he turned to me with his signature smirk and said, "Now that we know that the baby is a boy, how about we name him after his magnificent, sexy, handsome, amazing and wonderful father....."

"Hahaha........... Only you could make this situation about you", I said with a smile.

Regardless of the situation he made me laugh and that is one of the things I love about him, he always makes me smile. And I was granted the pleasure of seeing is multi-million dollar megawatt smile.

"What if it's a girl?" I asked.

"Well if it's a girl we will call her Antoniqua Shawntae Wendy Myrie", he replied with a smile.

"Hmmm........... I see you are keeping all of your names with just a little addition of mine", I replied.

"What's wrong with it? There are all beautiful names", he argued.

"There's nothing wrong with the names they are actually lovely names-"

"But-

"Quite original I must say. There wasn't any 'but' waiting around the corner, just a suggestion", I retorted.

"Okay. Let's hear the 'suggestion' that you have", he said.

"Adrianna Shawnae Abrianna Myrie if it's a girl and if it's a boy A'Driano Shawn Markland Myrie" I replied with a smug smile.

"I am going to be honest those are the cutest baby names I've heard and I love them and I love you" Toni said.

Oh my God I am going to cry. He is the sweetest and I wouldn't imagine life without him.