Sayonara~ - Alternate Ending

WARNING : IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING ANGSTS, I SUGGEST YOU NOT TO READ THIS CHAPTER! AND OOC CHARACTERS BECAUSE I TRIED TO MAKE IT THAT WAY LOL

"[Name]! Give me the chance, will you?" Tsukishima pleaded her, hoping to be back with her.

[Name] stopped walking for a while.

'He's too much to handle, what should I do?' [Name] mentally asked herself.

"Tsuk-"

"Please tell me you'll forgive me!!! [NAME] I'M BEGGING YOU!!" Tsukishima held [Name]'s left hand.

...........

"[Name]..... WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME...." Tsukishima said while starting to cry.

'Hmphh... Tears of crocodile,huh? Great...'

"I'm sorry. Your feelings.... I can't accept your feelings anymore.... I don't love you anymore... Please move on... We know it's for the best..." [Name] said while sighing.

"W-WHY?! IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT KAWAGUCHI MIKOTO?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!!" Tsukishima started to histerically crying.

"It's not like that. It's just that.... You left me when I needed you the most..."
[Name] started to cry.

"H-HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME BROKEN WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST?!!" [Name] fell on her knees, crying really hard.

Tsukishima just froze...

He realized it...

'I left her before, didn't I? Am I that kind of person?'

Suddenly, a tall man with black hair entered rooftop and hugged [Name].

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! S-STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!!!!!" Tsukishima started to felt something inside his chest.

Jealousy?

Anger?

Hopeless?

All of those kind of feelings mixed and hit his critical point. He felt....useless....

"You're unable to make [Name] happy. You should've stay away from her! I-"

"S-Stop it Mikoto-kun... T-That's enough..."

"If that's what you wanted.... Then you shall never see me again until the next life..." Tsukishima started to took out his pocket knife from his pocket.

"W-Wait... You're....joking right?" Mikoto asked with eyes wide open.

"Unfortunately....NO..." Tsukishima started to stab himself using his own knife.

"TSUKKIII YAMETEEEE!!!!!!" [Name] started to stop Tsukishima from stabbing himself,but was stopped by Mikoto.

Soon after, Tsukishima fell on the floor. He knew that he's going to die. He lost too much blood....

[Name] immediately free herself from Mikoto, and run towards Tsukishima, who's clearly going to die. She held his hands really tight.