The Date Pt.2

~8~

I got lost in her eyes. She was honestly one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

"You're eyes are so beautiful." I said caressing her cheek. She blushed and smiled shyly.

"Thank you Jason." She purred. The way her name rolled off my tongue was so sessy.

"I really like you Asia. I'm not into all that relationship and claiming shit but I'd like to see where this goes, yanno?" I smirked.

She looked up at me wide eyed. It looked as she wasn't really believing what I was saying.

"Really?" She asked surprised. I laughed at how cute she looked.

"As a heart attack lil mama." I said grabbing her chin and pulling her face closer to mine. I was mesmerized by how innocent she looked and couldn't help myself. As I was about to kiss her perfectly shaped lips but she stopped me.

"Wait!" She pushed me away. I was caught off guard and stumbled back.

"I'm sorry I just..." She trailed off looking down.

I walked over to her and pulled her into a bear hug.

"I'm sorry I know you're new to this I'll take things slow aight." I said not wanting to let her go. She hugged me back and let her head lay on my chest.

"I really like you too, Jason. I'm just not very experienced in the whole dating department." She said as she looked up at me.

"That's okay, I don't wanna rush you. We got all the time in the world." I finished my sentence off with a gentle kiss on her forehead. She looked up at me then smiled. I noticed she looked like she was fighting back a yawn, but was unsuccessful.

"You tired?" I questioned, lifting her chin up.

"Yeah a little." She said smiling at me.

"Well you could ride back with me... If you want." I suggested

"What about my car?" Asia asked

"We can come back later tomorrow to get it if you'd like." I said hoping she'd say yes. She still looked hesitant. "I'll make sure it's safe don't worry. " I said looking into her eyes to reassure her nothing was going to happen to her car.

"Okay... Thanks Jason. I really do appreciate it" she said smiling at me

"The pleasure is all mine." I returned. "You can put in the adress in my phone, so you can rest in the car a lil." I said. She put her adress in my phone and gave it to me. As we got to my car, I opened the door for her.

"Thank you." She said, and I just replied with a smile.

When I got on my side of the car I looked over to Asia to see that she was already curved.

"Shit, shawty wasn't playing when she said she was tired..." I mumbled to myself, as I pulled out of the lot.

*25 Mins Later*

Asia's POV

As I was sleeping through the car ride, I had a feeling we were very close to Khadi's house so I woke myself up. As I looked out the window, I see us pulling up into her driveway. Jason killed the engine and got out the car, making his way to my side.

"Oh your up" He said smiling as he opened my car door. He held out his hand for me to grab, and I did as signaled.

"Yeah, I just woke up" I said stepping out to the car beside him, with my hand in his. He closed the door, as I continued. "Thanks Jason. I had a really good time tonight." I said smiling back at him, as he walked me to the porch

"No problem shawty, I'm glad you had a good time, 'cause I did too." Jason replied while he interlocked our fingers together. All I could do was smile.

When we reached the porch Jason began to speak. "Well I don't wanna keep you up for too long, 'cause I know how tired you are" He leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead "Get some rest, ight babygirl? I'll hit you up tomorrow" I smiled. It's just somethin' about when guys call you babygirl that makes you feel so special.

"Yeah I will. I'll see you later." I said hugging him as hugged me back. He began to walk back at his car as I opened Khadi's door with the spare key she had given me.

As soon as I got in, I leaned my back against the door smiling to myself.

"What a night." I thought to myself as I bit my lip, and replaying the whole date in my head again. I made my way upstairs, to see a sleeping Khadi sprawled across her queen sized bed. I chuckled at the fact she was knocked out cold.

I went into her guest bedroom, and changed out of my fancy attire for something more comfortable. I put on my tank top and basketball shorts, and put my hair into a messy bun. As I laid down I couldn't help to think about Jason.

"I might actually really like this boy." I thought to myself before finally drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~