Good Morning

*The Next Day*

JJ's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. Great. I look over and see Spence sleeping. But that's when I realize I'm naked... Actually, we both are. Did we really do it? I hear my phone go off and look at the clock. 8:45 am. Shit! We missed check in time. "Hello." I say as I answer it, knowing its probably Hotch ready to fuss us out for drinking last night. "Good morning Peaches!!" I hear as I smile "Hey Garcia." I say as I see Spence stirring in bed as he sleeps "Hey so I just wanted to let you know Hotch and the rest of the team won't be coming in until later so if you wanna go back to sleep you can, just remember to keep your headsets on." She says as I smile "Speaking of the headsets.." "What about them?" I asked as I got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen, feeling the pain in my legs and seeing the slight bruises on the side of my thighs "You don't remember do you?" Garcia asked "I don't have a clue what you're talking about." I say pouring my coffee and leaving enough for Spence "Never mind." Garcia says laugh "What?" I asked "You woke up with a hangover didn't you?" Garcia asked "Yeah." I say "And you and boy wonder are naked aren't you?" She says as I look down seeing I'm wearing only his t-shirt "Maybe. What's that got to do with any..." I say as I remember what happened last night "It's coming back to you isn't it?" Garcia says, I can tell she's smirking "I- I gotta go." I say as she laughs and I hang up. I put the phone and coffee down on the count and lean against it. "I had sex with Spence.."

Reid's POV

I woke up and saw that JJ wasn't in the bed and her phone wasn't on the nightstand so she must have went down stairs. I start to get up and  realize I'm not wearing anything. "JJ?" I say as I make sure she won't walk in on me changing "Jaydge?" I say slowly getting up "Jennifer?" I say getting up and walking to the closet "Spence?" I hear JJ say as I freeze "Don't- don't come in! I'm not- I'm not dressed!" I say standing in the closet covering myself the best I can "Don't worry. I'm not either." JJ says as I hear her walking in behind me as I freeze "J- I- I-" I say "No no no it's ok!" JJ say as she slowly walks to me and puts her hand on my back. I immediately feel myself growing bigger when she touched my back. And it's not that we were naked and I was covering myself and she was in my shirt, it was because I just woke up and guys always have that when they wake up! It's a normal thing! "So you need to shower?" JJ asked as she walked in front of me. Just looking at her completely naked in front of me made me grow again. We looked down a little bit and I immediately looked back up and squeezed my eyes shut, knowing my cheeks are growing deeper in red. JJ just smiles and walks closer to me. "Shower. Me. And you. Now." JJ says as her hands slowly make their way down my chest and stops when they're on top of mine. I look at her and see that she's smirking and got the same look in her eyes she did last night. I know she's got a boyfriend and I know how dangerous he is. But right now, she's with me and she wants to do it with me. If she wants it, she'll get it.