Get Busy Living

School has basically taken over my life, but I've decided to procrastinate on that shit and write smut for you all instead!

There are many pros and cons of going to school. Actually, there are mostly cons. But there is a pro, and that is having the sexiest teacher in school for my last hour music class. Mr. Stump. He is so fucking gorgeous.

I walked into his class only seconds before the bell rang, and picked a spot to the left of my best friend Andy. To his right, sat his boyfriend Joe.

"Welcome class! I hope you're all having an excellent day! I'll make your Friday easy and give you all hour to work on your projects. They're due Monday so get to work!" Mr. Stump announced before heading back to his desk where he began playing a Green Day CD quietly as we worked.

After a half hour quickly passed by, Mr. Stump came around to check on our progress. He was humming as he did so, and it sounded like the angels came down from the heavens. It was the most beautiful voice I ever heard.

"You have a really nice voice," I said, instantly wanting to punch myself in the face for sounding like such a dumbass. It must have been so obvious that I was flirting.

Patrick blushed "Thanks, Pete," he grinned. "Would you mind staying after school today so I could talk to you?" I quickly nod in response. "Good," he smiled before walking away.

"Duuude!" Joe shouted, patting me on the back.

"What?"

"He doesn't want to 'talk' after school. That was totally code for 'I'm going to fuck you so hard on my desk as you scream my name' after school," Joe explained. I could instantly feel my cheeks burning red.

"I doubt it. He probably just has a question or something," I said, but hoped Joe was actually right.

Andy stepped in to take Joe's side. "He's right. Mr. Stump wants you so bad. You should have seen the way he looked at you when you told him you like his voice. He couldn't have made it any more obvious as he was mentally undressing you."

"He was not--" I began, but the bell cut me off, signaling that it was time for us to go home. Well, for some of us to go home.

"Fucking get it, Pete!" Joe cheered as he and Andy exited the classroom hand in hand.

I stayed in the same spot at my desk as I waited to see what Mr. Stump was going to do next. I watched as he got up from his chair behind his desk to close and lock the door. Yes, he locked it. Then he sat back down at his desk and motioned for me to follow him.

I plopped down on top his desk in front of him with my legs spread. I may or may not have purposely given him a perfect view of my crotch. His eyes, as I expected them to, travelled directly there.

He gulped before focusing his darkened eyes back on mine. "So, uh, you're probably wondering why I wanted to talk to you." I nod. "And um, I uh..." he trailed off, unable to find the words to complete his sentence.

He shifted awkwardly in his chair as his hand went to his pants. My gaze followed and I gasped at the sight of his massive boner.

"Holy smokes, this is embarrassing," he admitted. "But I guess I'll just tell you the truth. I like you Pete. Like a lot. And I need you so bad, baby." I could feel my pants tightening at his words. Mr. Stump noticed. He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Such a little slut. I bet you're dying to have my big cock up your tight ass, huh?"

His lips then pressed to my neck while his hand gently squeezed the bulge in my pants. I moaned at the feeling of a hand other than my own touching me there. "Mmm, Mr. Stump, fuck..."

"Call me Patrick. I'd rather hear that while you're begging me to fuck you harder." Then he kissed me passionately, attacking my mouth with his own. He pulled away for only a moment to take off each of our shirts before quickly reattaching our lips.

As we kissed a while longer, he pressed his hips to mine so our erections were against one another. I began grinding, forcing any type of friction I could get. "Aren't you anxious," Patrick chuckled before kneeling down before me.

His hands worked meticulously at my pants before yanking them off along with my boxers, finally freeing my achingly hard cock.

"So hard for me," Patrick said as he bit his lip. His small hands wrapped around the base of my dick and he began to pump. My hands found his hair and tugged roughly as he jerked me.

As I moaned more and more begging like, he eventually got the memo. His lips curled around my cock as he gently sucked the head. That sent tingles of pure pleasure throughout my body. "Fuck, just like that," I encouraged as he took more of me into his mouth.

Unaware of the fact that my dick in Patrick's mouth would feel that good, I uncontrollably bucked my hips upward, hitting the back of his throat. He must be pretty good at that blowjob shit, though, because he deep-throated my cock like a pro.

It didn't last long enough, and I whimpered at the loss of contact when he pulled off. "Gonna fuck you so hard now, baby," Patrick stated as he stripped to nothing, finally allowing his large dick to spring free.

Before the fucking could happen though, I needed a little prepping. Patrick stuck three of his fingers into my mouth and told me to suck. He swirled them around until they were coated in my saliva. Then, without warning, he pushed the first one into me, causing me to whine from the slight discomfort. The pain only lasted for a moment. Patrick added a second finger and eventually a third. He stretched me until I was thrusting my hips to force his fingers deeper into me, begging for something more.

Patrick stepped away and spit into his hand, then rubbed it up and down his length. He pulled me to the edge of his desk for the best access before lining himself up. "This might hurt a little, baby, but I promise it's gonna feel so good." I took his word for it as his cock filled me all the way up. "Fuck, you're tight," he said through clenched teeth. There was a short burning sensation, but it wasn't long until the pain subsided and was replaced with extreme pleasure.

Patrick pulled back until his dick was almost fully out, then slammed back into me. I couldn't keep my moans from spilling out as he did the same thing over and over again. "Feels so fucking good," I said. The statement sounding more like moans than actual words.

Patrick's full cock rammed into me harder and harder each thrust, turning me into a moaning mess. My moans turned into whimpers of disappointment when he pulled out of me. "I'm not done with you yet, baby. Stand up and turn around for me," he ordered.

I did as he asked and he bent me over his desk, his cock quickly re-entering me. He pounded himself into me hard enough to fill the room with the sound of skin slapping skin each time his hips smacked my ass.

It wasn't long before I was releasing loud, orgasmic noises. With Patrick's lips against my back, I could feel him smirk. He knew he was slamming into my prostate on each of his thrusts into me. Both of our highs were near.

Patrick's quick thrusts became sloppy. He grasped my throbbing dick and began to pump me in time with his thrusts. "Fuck, I'm close."

"Say my name when you cum," he demanded. It took only a few flicks of his wrist for me to release my load all over Patrick's fingers and desk, screaming his name as I did so.

I tightened around his cock, allowing him to thrust into me just four more times before he came in hot spurts inside of me.

Joe and Andy were right. Mr. Stump didn't want to talk, but to fuck. And he did fuck me hard on his desk as I screamed his name, and I fucking loved it. But he's my teacher and I knew it was wrong. "This can't ever happen again," I told Patrick as I finished dressing myself. As much as I hated to admit it, it was true.

"Come on," Patrick pouted. "Get busy living, Pete."

Hopefully you guys like this one. I spent a little more time than usual writing it.

Comment or PM if you have any requests!

Thanks for reading!