"Let's start a band"

"Peej?"

"Mhm, Dan?"

It was a little after midnight and Dan and Pj were lying on Pj's bed at His apartment. They were just looking at the ceiling in silent, listening to music.

"You're really good at playing the guitar, right?" Dan asked Pj, still looking at the ceiling.

"Mhm, Dan" Pj said. Again. This time more like a answer instead of a question, though.

"And I'm good at the piano, and singing, a little.." Dan continued looking at the ceiling as He continued talking.

"Mhm, Dan" Pj said. For the third time. He was now wondering what Dan was getting at.

"Let's start a band" Dan then flat out said, turning His head to look at Pj, now.

"Mhm Da- wait what?" Pj snapped His head in Dan's direction, looking at Him.

"Yeah, we should, I mean we really like music and it'd be fun!" Dan was smiling in hopes Pj would say yes.

"Okay, Dan, it does sound cool, so.. why not?" Pj said as He smiled back at Dan.

Dan grinned at Pj "We just need two more members! since I could probably only do backup singing so we would need a lead singer and a drummer maybe.." Dan continued.

"Sounds great, Dan. What would be even call our band though?" Pj asked.

"Cat Whiskers" Dan flat out said. He looked to Pj.

Pj burst out laughing "W-what are we, some kid band?" Pj shook His head.

"No! C'mon its cool!" Dan pouted, jokingly.

"Fine, fine" Pj rolled His eyes. He didn't really care what the band was going to be called, anyways. "I'm going to sleep" Pj said and rolled over a bit, nuzzling into His pillow.

"Okay" Dan said. He wasn't going to go to sleep though, He was too excited and had other plans.

Dan stayed up for another 2 hours, so, until around 2:30am before He went to sleep. Dan had been too busy on His laptop, making Ad's looking for a lead singer and a drummer. He fell asleep with His laptop ontop of Him.

Time Skip; Morning.☆

Pj woke up an hour before noon. He looked over and rolled His eyes, seeing that Dan was asleep with His mouth wide open and His laptop was ontop of Him. Pj smirked, He had a plan.

"DAAAN FIRE!!" Pj screamed. He started laughing when He saw Dan jump up and hug His laptop.

Dan hugged His laptop and looked around confused. He heard Pj laughing and glared as He looked over to Him. "Pj what the fuck!!" Dan said and slapped His friends arm.

"Don't fall asleep with your laptop in your lap, idiot" Pj said and rolled His eyes at Dan, holding His arm where Dan slapped Him.

"Yeah, whatever" Dan turned His laptop on, remebering that He posted the Ad last night and wanted to see if anyone had replied to it.

"I'm gunna go make some coffee, want some?" Pj asked Dan as He got up and off the bed.

"Please?" Dan simply said without looking up from His laptop. He did notice that Pj had now left the room, though.

Dan looked through His email's and saw He had 11 new ones. Most of them were from Facebook and Spam stuff, though. Except for three of them.

Dan opened the first one.

NateNeilson5@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Looking for band members; Lead singer and Drummer.

'Hello, Dan. I read your Ad. I'm 18 years old and I'm a pretty good singer, heres a link to my youtube videos of me singing. I hope I can be in your band -Nate Neilson'

Dan watched one video, it only had 9 veiws and let's just say Dan had to back the fuck out of it fast. It was bad, honestly. Dan deleted the email. Maybe that was rude, but..

Dan opened the next email.

KendallC@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Looking for band members; Lead singer and drummer.

'Hi! My name is Chris Kendall and I have always wanted to be in a band. I have been in drumming lessons since I was 10 years old, anyway, just watch the attached video! Thank you.'

Dan looked up from His laptop. Pj had walked into the room with two cups of coffee and put one by Dan before sitting next to Him on the Bed.

"Watcha doing?" Pj asked. He looked over at Dan's laptop screen.

"Oh, I posted a Ad for band members last night and I got 3 replies.. Let's just say the first dude was kinda weird, so" Dan said and chuckled.

"Okay. So who's this guy?" Pj asked Dan.

"His names Chris Kendall. I'm just about to watch the video He sent, He's a drummer I guess" Dan said and then clicked on the video.

Dan and Pj watched the video "Wow" Dan said, after it had finished and looked over at Pj. Pj's mouth was wide open.

"Wow's right.. and, He's cute.." Pj blurted out, blushing but only slightly.

"Pj's got a crushhh" Dan laughed and smirked at Pj. Dan and Pj were both Bisexual. So, Dan knew.

"You better say yes to Him being our drummer" Pj said.

"Planned on it" Dan was already typing a reply and soon finished and Sent it to Chris.

He then opened the last email,

PhilMLester@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: Looking for band members; Lead singer and Drummer.

'Hello, I'm Phil Lester. I guess I sing, sorta, It's a thing I enjoy to do! My friends say I'm good at it and I made the attached singing video a week ago, so, please consider me for your band? Thank you!'

Dan clicked on the video and His first thought was 'Shit, He's cute'

In the video Phil was singing 'Fall for you by Secondhand Serenade' and Dan thought it was absolutely breath taking, Shit, this kid was good at singing.

Pj looked over at Dan "Now whos the one with the crush, huh?" Pj teased.

"Shut up.." Dan said. "He's our singer, that is final, okay?"

"Yeah, Agreed. That was amazing" Pj responded and smiled.

Dan then typed a reply to Phil. Woah, His name was even cute.. Phil Lester. Dan shook His head and sent the message to Phil

Dan, Phil, Pj and Chris

This band was going to be awesome!

Ew lol I suck at writing. Anyway, My name is Kohen. I'm 15 (Pst almost) and I'm one of the rare phanboy's and this is the first phanfic I have published. Please, feel free to give me feed back and tell me how it is! Future chapters will be longer by the way.

Contact The Authour:

Instagram: @ a.estheticphan