Part 22

"They just came to visit real quick, they were just leaving." I said motioning them toward the door.

"Before I go , son can I ask you a question?" My mother said.

" Yes mom what is it?" I asked.

"Why stay here with her when you can go with your new girlfriend India?" She asked.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. I turned to see Terra with tears in her eyes. "Baby don't listen to her, shes crazy! I don't even know India." I told terra.

"Look, Mrs. Rodgers, Or whatever you want to call yourself. I don't know why you hate me so much. I love your son and he loves me, regardless of what you have to say we are going to be together. We will make these things work, we have a family together. So now y'all have 5 fuckin seconds to get the fuck out of my house, or I'm going to call the cops. And if you still decide that your going to stay, Im going to beat your ass myself. In Front of the police if I have to. " Terra said.

"Fine, Lynne if you wanna stay with the bitch then do so. But don't come running back when she dumps you and kicks you out. " My mother said walking out the house .

"I won't " I replied. "Cause she would never have a reason to do that."

_

Next day.

Terras POV

My life is going perfect! My mom will be coming to visit today , today is Lynne's birthday. A lot of people are going to be here. Sara, Aaliyah, Derek, his wife Vera, Noah, Kendayja, Destiny, Travia, and some other people that lynne know. Every one is going to be surprised on who my mom is though. I wasn't going to tell Y'all but I am anyways. Yall know Nicki right? Nicki Manaj. I never told anybody because if I did I think they would have started treating me differently.

-
I was putting up decorations. While , Destiny and Travia were playing with the twins.

I was going to make sure Lynne has a great day today. He deserves it.

"Hey babe, its looking nice down here." Lynne said walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, baby what is that on your shirt?" I almost yelled.

"I think it came from a chocolate donut.." He replied.

"Really Lynne?" I said pulling his shirt off.

"Aye, what you doing?"

"Shut up lynne." I said going to get him a clean shirt.

I brought the shirt back. "Here lynne" I said walking over to him.

"Thanks honey boo." He said trying to act like a girl.

" Don't do that anymore . Kay baby?" I said laughing a bit.

"okay baby." He laughed.

-
PARTY TIME!

Every one seemed to be having a good time. I saw Lynne and a unfamiliar face. They walked over to me, "Terra this is one of my old friends her name is Ralphina. "
Lynne said.

"Hi Terra nice to meet you." She said in a cold tone.

"Hey" I said slightly rolling my eyes.

Noah Walked up to us.

"Happy birthday Lynne" he said giving lynne some dap.

"Thanks, man" Lynne replied.

"Hey, Caterra." Noah said.

" Wussup ma." He said smirking at Ralphina .

"Hey." Ralphina said.

I cleared my throat. "Hey Noah, where is Kendayja?"

"Ken who?" He said.

"Kendayja, you know Your fucking girlfriend." I said getting pissed.

"She over there man." He said pointing.

"Okay be right back." I said walking to Kendayja.

"Kendayja, yo boyfriend over there flirting with that girl." I said pointing.

I'm so petty.

-

My mom finally made it to the party.

"Terrrrrraaaa!" She said running towards me.

"Mommy!!" I yelled.

-
Lynnes Pov.

Damn man , I was eating some cake. And Aaliyah wanted to be funny and throw some on me. Its all in my birthday outfit. Terra gonna kill me. I was going to change Shirts but I saw a big booty girl walk by. She started yelling Terra's name I couldn't see her face. But terra called her mommy. And I'm just like, what the hell. So I went over.

-

"Terra who is- oh my gosh Nicki Manaj!" I screamed like a little girl.

"Mom this is my boyfriend Lynne, and Lynne im sure you already know her." Terra said with a weak smile.

"Oh yes I know Nicki real good." I said smirking.

"You know who real good," a tall black man asked.

"Nobody" I said realizing it was meek mill.

-

After the party.

"Did you have a good time tonight babe?" Terra asked.

"Yeah babe it was alright." I replied.

"Alright! I put in to much work for it just to be Alright! " she said tearing up.

"Babe calm down it was great!" I said calming her down.

- We went to bed . Can't wait for tomorrow.