Chapter 1: Thinking about someone part 1

Amalia sighed as she stood by the window of her room. She usually did this, getting lost in thought, leaving to be alone and think. She couldn't get her mind off of this something, or...

Someone.

Her thought's alway's drifted off to Yugo when she wasn't listening to one of her lesson's or whenever she had free time. Every time she thought of him her heart started to beat faster and her breath quickened. She didn't know what was going on, or why she was acting like this.

It started ever since Yugo saved her and stopped her assigned marriage.

She sighed as she gaze's out the window, through the distant forest as she thought about him, remembering the moment's they spent together. She smiled as she remembered the time when she saved Yugo from living as a zombie bamboo thing. She blushed when she remembered the time where Ruel told her and Yugo about his old love life, when he said he almost got married once, Amalia burst out laughing. But when he mentioned that someday she would find love as well she bowed her head as her face turned red.

Amalia's face was bright as she thought of that moment, and wondered if Yugo would ever end up with her. After a moment she realised what she just thought and her eye's went wide.

But befor she could slap herself from such a thought, two familiar voice's stopped her. "Amalia!" Amalia whipped her head around to find her two dress adviser's, assistant's and super annoying aquatence's stand there with look's of worry and confusion.

"Hello, is there a problem?" She asked while she forced a small smile on her face.

The two glanced at each other and looked back at her. "We were calling you for minute's, but you seemed to be buisy thinking. Is there something wrong? Are you alright?" The tall one asked.

Amalia walked past the two and up to the door's. "No, there is not, I am doing perfectly fine and would like to have some privacy." She opened the door's for the two to leave, but they just gave her confused look's.

"Amalia, there is obviously something wrong." The short one said while walking up to her and taking her hand. "What is it?"

Amalia shook her head and looked away, she pulled her hand back and resumed her position at the window as she continued to think.

"I don't know..." She once again got lost in thought and she could no longer hear the two argue over what to do.

"We should get someone, someone that would catch her attention?" The small one said as he put's a hand on his hip and started scratching his head.

The tall one jumped with joy as he silently spoke his idea to the short one. The short one shook his head. "Rubilax would just annoy her and make her mad, how about..." The short one knew who it was. It was on the tip of his tongue. "YUGO!"

Once Amalia heard that name she flung her head around histerically searching for him. "What! Where! Where! Where is he!" She looked out the window and searched around her room. She peeked out the door a few time's and faced her two smirking assistant's. Her face turned red from how she reacted. She nervously smiled and slowly walked back to the window as she drifted back into her thought's as if nothing happened.

"Defenetly Yugo." The short one whispered. And the two silently snuck out of the room without Amalia noticing... Well, when I say silent, I mean bumping into stuff and making a whole lot of noise while Amalia thought about... *Ahem* ... A certain someone.